18.

*later*

"But we've got save, Will", Elizabeth exclaims.

"No. You're safe now. We will return to Port Royal immediately, not go gallivanting after pirates", Weatherby says.

"Then we condemn him to death", Elizabeth points out. 

"The boy's fate is regrettable, but then, so is his decision to engage in piracy", Weatherby sighs.

God, what an asshole.

"To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me", Elizabeth points out.

"If I may be so bold as to interject my professional opinion, the Pearl was listing after the battle. It's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time. Think about it. The Black Pearl. The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate. How can you pass up that, eh", Jack says.

"By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow, not only myself", Commodore answers, before he starts to walk off.

"Ouch", I mutter, making Jack glare at me. Elizabeth rushes after him, before speaking.

"Commodore, I beg you, please do this. For me", Elizabeth sighs. "As a wedding gift", She adds, making him stop.

"Elizabeth? Are you accepting the commodore's proposal", Weatherby questions.

"I am", Elizabeth replies.

"A wedding. I love weddings. Drinks all around", Jack smiles. Commodore glares at Jack, making him speak. "I know, "clap him in irons," right", Jack says, smiling nervously. The commodore walks back down the steps, speaking.

"Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with a bearing to Isla De Muerta. You will then spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all possible meanings of the phrase, "silent as the grave." Do I make myself clear", Commodore says.

"Inescapably clear", Jack replies.

"Good. As for you, Mrs. Turner, you will accompany him and... keep him in check, please", Commodore says. I nod silently, and the two guardsmen grab Jack, and I follow freely behind them.

Hmm. I must not be as annoying, as Jack.

*in the helm*

As Jack and I are standing in the room, I glance over at him to see him studying his compass. "Are you still mad at me cause of earlier", I question, walking over to him and leaning against the table.

"Yep", Jack answers, before shoving his compass in his pocket.

"Awww, I'm sorry, but you were being an ass", I hiss, sarcastically, rolling my eyes, as I walk over to a table to pick up an apple and eat it. 

"I'll only forgive you, if you give me... just one kiss", He says. 

"Not happening, Captain. You shouldn't be rewarded for acting that way", I say.

"If I do remember correctly... you were drunk to, and you were enjoying my attitude", Jack says, making me stop, setting the apple back down.

"Well, you remember incorrectly. I was not enjoying your vileness. I know, I mean nothing to you, Captain. All I am is a toy. Just like every other woman to you", I roll my eyes, not turning around.

"Actually", Jack starts, grabbing me by the waist and twirling me around. "You mean a whole lot more to me than most women", Jack admits, as I lean up against the table, trying to stay away from him. However... that doesn't work. He lifts me up and sets me on the table, my back pressing against the wall behind me. I feel his wondering hands, trailing up my thighs, making me raise an eyebrow.

"You sure you wanna do that, Jack", I question, as he leans in a little closer to me.

"Oh, trust me... I'm sure..." Jack starts to lean in, when the door opens, making him pull back instantly.

"The commodore-", The sailor starts, when he sees me on the table and Jack standing still close to me. "wants to see you two now... Also, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that", He finishes, adding the last part, before dashing out of the room. I jump down from the table, poking Jack in the chest, making him look down at me.

"This never happened", I say, before reaching around him and grabbing my sword and dagger. With that, I exit the room, making sure to sway my hips, flirtatiously, just to mess with him.