10.

Jack throws a bucket of water on a man that's lying with pigs, making him suddenly wake up. "Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot!" He blinks a couple of times, before looking up to see us standing there. "Mother's love! Jack", He smiles, putting his gun away. "You should know better than to a wake a man when he's sleepin'. It's bad luck", He points out.

"Ah, fortunately, I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink", Jack starts, walking over to him and kneeling down. "The man who was sleeping drinks it, while listening to a propostion from the man who did the waking", Jack finishes.

"Aye. That'll about do it", He says, before holding out his hand. Jack grabs it and pulls him to his feet. Will throws his bucket of water into the man, making him speak. "Blast! I'm already awake!"

"That was for the smell", Will says. He nods his head, in agreement, when he spots me, leaning against a tree.

"Scarlett? Is that you", Gibbs asks.

"It's me, Gibbs, and please call me Red", I smile, stepping forwards.

"Alive and well, I see. I haven't seen you in ages", Gibbs says.

"I know. I've been living with him. I, uh, got into a bit of trouble... so I had to lay low, pretend to be someone I'm not. It's a long story", I explain. 

"But now you're back", He says.

"Now I'm back, and I don't plan on going back into hiding for a while", I smile.

"Good."

*at the bar*

As I'm sitting in the back with Jack and Gibbs, Gibbs speaks. "Now, what's the nature of this venture of yourn", Gibbs questions, as he starts to take a sip of his drink.

"I'm going after the Black Pearl", Jack answers, making Gibbs choke on his drink. "I know where it's going to be, and I'm gonna take it."

"Jack, it's a fool's errand. You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl."

"That's why I know what Barbossa is up to. All I need is a crew", Jack says.

"I hear Captain Barbossa's is not a man to suffer fools, nor stroke a bargain with one", Gibbs points out.

"Well, then it's a very good thing I'm not a fool then, ey?"

"Prove me wrong. What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?" Jack pauses speaking, before looking at me. 

"Can you give us some privacy", Jack asks, making me raise an eyebrow.

"I don't take orders from you, Captain", I point out, icily. 

"Please", He adds, rolling his eyes.

"Fine, but only cause I'm gonna go get a drink", I give in, before standing up and walking away from their table. 

*Jack's pov*

"Let's just say it's a matter of leverage, ey", I answer.

"Huh?" I gesture my head at Will, but he still doesn't catch on. I continue to gesture towards Will, but he just whispers.

"What?" I finally make another gesture at Will, making him finally catch on, looking over at Will.

"The kid?" I nod, before speaking.

"That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner. His only child, savvy", I smirk, making his eyes widen.

"Is he now? "Leverage", says you", Gibbs says. ""I think I feel a change in the wind", says I. I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be sailors on this rock crazy as you", Gibbs says, as she sits back down.

"One can only hope. Take what you can", I start.

"Give nothin' back", Gibbs finishes, before we bump our cups together.

*my pov*

I head up to the bar, when the bar tender speaks. "Scarlett?"

"It's me", I nod. 

"Been a long time. Never thought I'd see ya again", He admits. 

"I know."

"The usual?"

"Always", I smile. He begins pouring me a cup of rum, when I feel someone smack my ass from behind, making me spin around, fire in my eyes. I see a drunken man standing behind me, when he speaks. 

"It's firm." I swiftly pull out my dagger, holding it up to his throat. 

"Touch me again... I will kill you", I warn, taking my drink from the bar tender and walking back over to Jack and Gibbs.