21.

As I'm looking through the treasure, Jack speaks from beside me. "You didn't have to kiss me to make it believeable", Jack whispers.

"I know", I reply, simply, making him grab my arm. I look up to see him looking down at me.

"What kind of game are you playing at, Red", Jack questions, making me smirk.

"It's called... the game of life.... I thought you were already playing it", I answer, before pulling my arm out of his grip and walking off.

"I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured, but it turns out you're a hard man to predict", Barbossa admits.

"Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest", Jack says, making me slowly slide my sword out of it's holster. 

Of course, no one can see it cause I'm not an idiot. 

"Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid", Jack says, walking behind a pirate that's skipping rocks across the water. He glances at Will, before grabbing the sword from the man's holster and kicking him off his feet. I come out from behind the mounds of treasure, with my sword already ready. Jack throws Will the sword, and he catches it, before knocking the guy that's holding him down out. Jack gets out his sword, and Barbossa starts towards him.

I back up, as a pirate starts towards me. "Come and get me, ugly", I laugh, before dashing off, to my left, catching him off guard. I climb up the mounds of treasure, before jumping off and tackling the pirate to the ground. I grab his sword from him, before jumping off him. I glance around, when I see one of the pirates, behind Will start to raise his sword to stab him, but I throw my extra sword at the pirate's hand, knocking it off. Will kicks the pirate in front of him out of the way, before spinning around and kicking the pirate behind him down.

That's my brother....

I feel a pirate grab me from behind, attempting to lift me up, but I roll my eyes, before spinning around and kicking him off me, sending him flying across the ground.

A different pirate grabs me from behind, before lifting me up and throwing my across the cave. My back hits the wall, and I wince in pain. "Shit", I mutter, grabbing onto a rock and pulling myself up. The previous pirate I kicked across the cave, grabs me from behind, as the other pirate runs over to me.

"'Ello pretty little girl", He smirks, attempting to stab me with his sword, but I knock it out of his hand, with my foot, before elbowing the pirate that's holding me in the gut, making him release me. I spin around and grab his sword from his hand, before chopping his legs off. I twirl around one more time, before doing the same to the other pirate.

I take a deep breath, backing up away from the wall. I look up to see Barbossa knock Jack off his feet, making my eyes widen. Barbossa throws Jack's sword down, before speaking. "You can't beat me... Jack", Barbossa says. I watch as Jack quickly stands up and stabs Barbossa in the gut. However... he's already dead, so it does nothing. He sighs, before swiftly pulling the sword out and stabbing Jack in the stomach.

"NO", I gasp, feeling my heart shatter in a million pieces.

No... No... No, no, no, no, NO!!!!!!

I can't lose him. I can't. I don't care if he's the biggest ass on the planet... I don't wanna lose him.