5.

"You cheated", Will says, as I come out of hiding to see Jack pointing his gun at Will. 

"Pirate", Jack points out. I hear men at the door trying to get in, and Will stands in front of Jack's way out. "Move away!"

"No", Will says.

"Please move", Jack sighs.

"No! I cannot just step aside and let you escape", Will sighs.

"This shot is not meant for you", Jack says. 

What does he mean by that?

The men continue to grunt, when someone hits a glass bottle over Jack's head, making him fall over.

The men finally get the door open, before rushing in.

"There he is!" They all point his weapons at Jack, before speaking.

"Excellent work, Mr. Brown... You've assisted in the capture of a dangerous fugitive."

Oh no... 

"Just doing my civic duty, sir...", Mr. Brown shrugs. 

"Well, I trust that you will always remember this is the day Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped. Take him away." 

No. No, this isn't right. He may be a pirate, but so am I... It's not right for him to go to jail and not me. I've been hiding from the truth for far too long... and there's something about him... 

They pick him up, but before they leave, I speak.

"Wait!" They stop walking and turn around. "If you're arresting him, you have to arrest me", I say.

"And why's that, Missy?"

"Because.... I'm a pirate", I answer. They all just stand there in silence, before bursting out laughing. Will nervously laughs alongside them, before rushing over to me.

"What are you doing", Will whispers. 

"I have to do this, Will. I have to...", I answer, making his eyes widen. "Stop laughing", I snap, making them all instantly stop laughing, shocked by my tone. I pull back my sleeve, revealing the little P burned into my wrist, as well. 

"Well, well, well... Mrs. Turner.. why are you giving yourself up, after all these years?"

"Maybe I'm ready to accept my fate", I answer, shrugging. 

"Hmm... Take her away, men", He orders, making them grab me roughly. "I always knew there was something fishy about you..."

I glance at Will to see him watching me, in pain. I mouth the words,

"I'm sorry" before they push me out the door.

*that night*

"Why did you give yourself up", Jack asks, making me look up from the ground and over at him. 

"Cause... I'm tired of pretending to be something I'm not", I answer, simply.

"You know... I was not expecting you out of all people to be a pirate", Jack admits.

"Things aren't always as they seem", I point out, as I look out the window.

"You're right about that... but why give yourself up now? Why'd you wait so long", Jack says.

"Because... I knew they'd kill me, if they found out, and I wasn't ready to give up, but... you made me realize that who I was pretending to be... wasn't me, and I realized how tired of pretending I was. I'd rather die... than live my life a lie", I sigh.

"But you don't even like me, so why would I make you realize anything?"

"Who says I don't", I smirk, winking at him. I hear those guys in the other cell, continually trying to call the dog over to them, considering the dog holds the key. I walk over to the bars, peering out. 

"You can keep doing that forever. The dog is never going to move", Jack points out.

"Oh, excuse us if we haven't resigned ourselves to the gallows just yet", One of the guys says. Jack smirks to himself, before he lies his head back.

I walk back over to the window, peering out. I notice that the wind has started blowing again. 

Hmm. I feel like something's different. I don't know what or why, but it is. 

Something's different. 

I have a feeling it has something to do with that pirates medallion Elizabeth had on.

I wish I could just find a way out of here, so I could figure out what it is that's different.