20.

"Just hear us out, mate", I say.

"You order your men to row out to the Dauntless. They do what they do best. Robert's your uncle. Fannie's your aunt. There you are with two ships. The makings of your very own fleet. Course you'll take the grandest, as your flagship, and who's to argue? But what of the Pearl? Name me captain. I'll sail under your colors. I'll give you ten percent of me plunder, and you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa, Savvy", Jack explains.

"I suppose, in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp", Barbossa says, looking at Jack.

"No, no, no. Not at all. By all means, kill the whelp", I smile, making Will look at me in shock.

"Just not yet. Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment", Jack adds, looking at Will. "For instance...", Jack starts, grabbing some of the medallions in his hand. "after you've killed Norrington's men. Every..." I hear one of the coins drop back into the chest. "Last..." Another coin clicks. "One..." He drops the last two coins, but... from the corner of my eye, I see one more coin in his hand.... 

The special pirate's medallion. The one they need to lift the curse. Ooh. Sneaky little Jack. 

How did I not see this coming? 

I notice Will see the medallion in his hand, before he speaks. 

"You've been planning this from the beginning, ever since you learned my name", Will hisses.

Oh... I see. He's playing along.

"Yeah", Jack says, simply.

"I want 50% of your plunder", Barbossa finally says.

"15."

"40."

"25. I'll buy you the hat. A really big one. Commodore", Jack says, making Barbossa speak.

"What about her? Where does she come in, in all this", Barbossa asks.

"Scarlett here.... well.. she's gonna be my wench", Jack answers, making me smile fakely. Oh, I swear, when this is all over, I'm gonna smack that smirk right off his face.

If you didn't know, wench in pirate terms means "A young woman or peasant girl, sometimes a serving girl or even prostitute." Yep, I'm gonna smack that smirk right off his face.

"Is that right", Barbossa smirks, looking at me, making me smile.

"What can I say... I just can't resist Jack", I lie, looking at Jack with fake lust in my eyes, before I turn him towards me. He looks down at me confused, when I grab him by the collar and pull him down to my height. I press my lips against his, kissing him softly. The pirates all whistle and cheer, before I pull away. I wink at him, before letting go. Barbossa smiles, before holding out his hand.

"Well then... we have an accord", He agrees. Jack takes his hand, before shaking it.

"All hands to the boats", Jack orders, making Barbossa look at him. "Apologies. You give the orders", Jack says.

"Gents... take a walk", Barbossa says, making them all run out of here, cheering.

"Not to the boats", Jack questions, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, to the boats", I sigh.