19.

"I don't care for the situation. Any attempt to storm the caves could turn into an ambush", Commodore says.

"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing. Red and I go in and convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats, you and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast them with your little cannons, eh? What do you have to lose", Jack says.

"Nothing I'd lament being rid of", Commodore replies.

"Now, to be quite honest with you, there's still a slight risk to those aboard the Dauntless, which includes the future Mrs. Commodore..."

*in the caves*

As Jack and I are sitting in the boat, alone, I speak. "This is a set-up, isn't it", I whisper.

"Set up? I don't know what you mean", Jack answers, shrugging.

"You know, those pirates can't be killed, and you're just gonna send them out there to kill those men, while you have some secret plan of your own", I point out.

"Yep. That's pretty much what's gonna happen", Jack shrugs his shoulders, before he stops rowing. "Are you going to try and stop me?" He reaches for his sword, but I speak.

"Nope. I hate those men and they're stupid little opinions about pirates. If they think we're so bad and dirty... then let's show them.. that we're bad and dirty", I smirk.

"What's gotten into you, Red? You've turned... into a pirate. I love it", Jack smirks.

"Just keeping rowing, Captain", I reply, before winking at him. He keeps rowing, as I glance back at the sailors. 

Bunch of idiots. I probably shouldn't have gone along with what Jack told them, but I truly don't care about them... at all.

A few minutes later, Jack and I casually walk through all the pirates, chanting the word, "blood" repeatedly. Jack grabs my hand, so I don't get lost in the sea of pirates, and we push our way through them. "Beg your pardon", Jack says.

"Begun by blood. By blood and---", Barbossa starts, when he spots us making our way through the other pirates. The chanting stops, as Jack lets go of my hand and raises his. I come out from behind Jack, making Will's eyes widen.

"Jack?! Scarlett", Will says, confused.

"It's not possible", Barbossa says, looking at us.

"Not probable", I correct.

"Where's Elizabeth", Will questions.

"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised, and you get to die for her, just like you promised. So, we're all men of our word, really. Except for Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman ", Jack replies. 

"Shut up! You're next", Barbossa snaps, as the large black guy grabs Jack. Barbossa presses his knife against Will's next, but I speak first.

"You don't want to be doing that, mate", I say.

"No, I really think I do", Barbossa says.

"Your funeral", Jack and I sigh, in unison. Barbossa sighs, before looking at me and Jack.

"Why don't I wanna be doing it", Barbossa questions, annoyed.

"Oh, because", Jack starts, before he starts to step closer. However, the black guy's hand is still on his shoulder. He smacks it away, before we both step up closer to him. "Because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy, is floating just offshore, waiting for you", Jack replies. All the pirates start murmuring things, making me smirk to myself.