4.

They start to take him away, as Elizabeth steps forwards. "Pirate or not, this man saved my life..."

"One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness", Commodore says.

"But it seems to be enough to condemn him", Jack adds.

"Indeed..."

"Finally", Jack says, before wrapping his chain around Elizabeth's neck.

For some reason, I saw this coming...

"No! No! Don't shoot", Weatherby says.

"I knew you'd warm up to me", Jack says to Elizabeth. "Commodore Norrington my effects, please. And my hat", Jack orders, but no one moves. "Commodore!"

After a few minutes, Elizabeth has to wrap his stuff around him, and Jack glances at the Commodore, making him roll his eyes. They hand over his stuff, as I glance around. I slowly back up, disappearing into the crowd. 

I really don't want to get mixed up into this. I had nothing to do with it. I just so happened to notice him, that's all. 

I'm not the one who's in love with her, wants to marry her, or is her father, so I have no reason to try to help her at all. 

And what would happen, if they saw my burn? 

I would get hung too. I'm not about to let that happen because of some privledged, high class daughter of the Governor. 

*later*

I head inside the shop, shutting the door behind me, when I notice everything in disarray and all the machines turned on.

What the hell?

I swear if that's bloody pirate, I'm gonna be pissed. He's caused me enough problems for today.

I slowly take a look around, when I notice the same hat that that pirate was wearing lying on the table. 

Oh, you've gotta be kidding me. 

I hear the door creak open, making me slowly pull my knife out, walking around the corner to see Will walking in. "Oh, it's just you", I sigh in relief. "Good... I thought it was-", I start, when someone grabs me from behind, locking my arms behind my back. 

"Me", Jack whispers in my ear, making me roll my eyes. 

Ugh, not him again. 

"Well, shit", I roll my eyes.

"So, you're the one they're hunting", Will says, backing up. I glance behind him to see that he's gonna grab the sword behind him.

I smirk to myself, before speaking.

"Yeah. The pirate", I add. 

"You two both seem somewhat familiar... Have I threatened either of you before", Jack asks.

"We make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates", Will replies.

"Ah. Then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your records", Jack says, before releasing me. I instantly back up over to the mule, when he speaks again. "So, if you'll excuse me..." I watch as Will grabs a sword, pointing it at him. 

"Do you this is wise, boy? Crossing blades with a pirate?"

"You threatened Miss Swan and my sister...", Will says, making Jack glance at me. Jack raises his sword, looking back at Will, before speaking.

"Only a little...", Jack says, before glancing at me again and winking. I roll my eyes, before they start to fight. 

I should help, but... I'm pretty rusty and part of me... would feel kind of bad for fighting my own kind, even if he is an asshole. 

"You know what you're doing, I'll give you that. Excellent form. But how's your footwork?"

A few minutes later, Jack jumps up onto the platform where the door is, when Will throws a sword at the door, lodging it into the hinges. Jack glances at it, before trying to pull it out. I chuckle to myself, nodding my head. 

Impressive. 

I knew Will had skills, I just didn't know how good they were. 

"That is a wonderful trick. Except, once again, you are between me and my way out. And now, you have no weapon", Jack sighs. Will glances behind him, before grabbing the sword that's been sitting in the fire, heating up. Jack glances at it, before running to his right, but Will blocks him.