12.

*the next morning*

"Puts a chill in the bones how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage", Gibbs sighs. Gibbs walks off, and Will follows him, but I stare at the water below us.

A few minutes later, Jack speaks. "Drop the anchor!"

"Aye, Captain, aye!" Everyone rushes off to follow his orders, but I walk over to Jack. 

"Young Mr. Turner and I are to go ashore", I hear Jack say, making me scrunch my eyebrows together. 

"Captain. What if the worst should happen", Gibbs asks, making me walk over to them.

"Keep to the code", Jack answers.

"Aye. The code", Gibbs says, following him.

"Wait", I say, making them stop. "I'm going with you", I say.

"What", Will exclaims, walking over to us. "No. No way. It's too dangerous", Will shakes his head.

"Will... you're not my guardian. You can't tell me what to do", I roll my eyes.

"But I can... and you're not going", Jack says, making me look over at him, squinting my eyes at him.

"And why not", I hiss, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Will just answered that question... It's too dangerous. If the worst were to happen, we'd need you here to keep everyone in line", Jack replies, making me roll my eyes.

"So, what do I do? Just sit here and wait, while my brother is in there with you", I hiss. 

"That's exactly what you're supposed to do", He nods. 

Oh, just you wait... Jack. Just you wait. 

Nobody tells me to just sit around and wait. Nobody. 

After Jack and Will are sailing off into the cave, I quietly sneak down the side of the ship, before jumping into the water.

Here goes nothing...

*in the cave*

I quietly follow behind them, as they walk towards a little hole into the main room of the cave. "Psst", I hiss, quietly. They both turn around, pointing their swords at me, making me back up. "Watch it", I say.

"Scar?! What the hell are you doing here", Will whispers, angrily.

"You think, I'm really gonna let you two idiots do this by yourself", I reply, making Jack smirk to himself. "Well, you thought wrong. You barely know what you're doing, and I barely trust him", I add. They both quietly peak out of the hole, and I climb up, as well, peaking out from behind Jack's shoulder. 

"Gentleman, our time has came. Our salvation is nigh!" The other pirates cheer, as he continues. 
"Our torment is near an end", Barbossa says.

"Elizabeth", Will whispers to himself.

"For ten years, we've been tested and tried, and each man here, has proved his mettle a hundred times over and a hundred times again", Barbossa continues, making everyone cheer. "Punished, we were, the lot of us. Disproportionate to our crime! Here it is." He kicks the lid off of the strange looking gold chest. "The cursed treasure of Cortes himself. Every last piece that went astray, we have returned. Save for this", He continues, pointing at Elizabeth. 

"Jack", Will says, wanting to lurch forwards. 

"Not yet. We wait for the opportune moment", Jack sighs. "Stay here and keep watch", Jack orders. "And please... listen to that order for all of us", Jack adds, making me roll my eyes.

"Fine", I give in.