13.

A bit later, I see Barbossa smack Elizabeth across the face, knocking her off her chair.

"Ouch", I mutter to myself. I slowly jump down from the wall, before rounding the corner to where Jack and Will went. However, I don't see either of them. "What the hell", I mutter. I glance down, when I see Jack lying on the ground, knocked out. "Dammit, Will", I roll my eyes, as I rush over to him. I kneel down beside him, brushing his hair out of his face. "Jack", I whisper, shaking him. He doesn't even stir. "Jack", I repeat, shaking him a bit more. He still doesn't move. I hear the pirate's voices getting closer, making my eyes widen. I quickly lean down and kiss Jack's cheek, speaking. "I'm sorry", I whisper quietly. I jump up and dash off to the boat.

However, when I make it back... it's gone. Well, shit! I quickly jump into the water, before letting myself sink down into the water. I kick my feet off the ground, before swimming off towards the boat. Dammit, Will!!!

When I make it back to the boat, I grab onto the side, climbing up. 

I hate to leave Jack behind, but if I don't, I'm screwed. And I need to punch Will in the face. 

I also wanna make sure Will doesn't spread any lies about Jack's disappearance. Jack wanted me to stay here in case something like this happened... He trusted me to keep things in order, if he were to be absent, and that's what I'm gonna do. 

I hoist myself over the side, before looking up.

"Kat?! I thought you were in the lower deck", Gibbs exclaims.

"I snuck out, while everyone had their backs turned", I reply.

"Oh, well, we have to get going", Gibbs sighs. "Jack fell behind..."

"No, he didn't", I say.

"What", Gibbs questions.

"He didn't fall behind.... I was told to keep watch, but when nothing happened... I decided to check it out. I rounded the corner to see Jack knocked out, and it wasn't by any of Barbossa's crew. They were too worried about their curse and all. The only other person that was with us... was Will", I say, before looking over at him.

"He had gone mad. He wanted to just jump out and attack", Will says. 

I can tell that's he lying.

"Lies! You left him behind... Just know you're never allowed to call me your sister again", I hiss, before walking off.

*later*

As I'm sitting on the side of the boat, looking out upon the ocean, someone speaks from behind me. "You care about him, don't you", Gibbs questions. I slowly turn around to see him standing behind me.

"No", I answer.

"Then, why are you so upset about leaving him behind, then? You haven't spoken a word to anyone, since we left..."

"Okay... I admit. I care about him... a lot", I sigh. "Yes, he's an idiot, crazy, selfish... but I choose to look past that. I believe, deep down.. there's good in him... somewhere", I admit, shrugging my shoulders, as I swing my legs over the side and stand up.

"Jack's crazy, mate. He's not one to usually fall in love", Gibbs points out.

"I know. That's why you're going to keep this between us. There's no point in anyone else finding out, considering he's in love with himself", I sigh, before walking off.