7.

"This ain't the armory!"

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here, Twigg", The other pirate says, as Jack stands up, next to me, glaring at the two pirates.

"Captain Jack Sparrow... Oh, and look... it's Scar, our old wench", He says, before spitting. 

"Call me that again... and I break through these bars and break your freakin' necks", I growl, bitterly, making him chuckle, scoffing.

"Last time I saw you, you were all alone, on a godforsaken island, shrinking into the distance", The other one says.

"And I haven't seen you, since we ambushed your ship and you jumped off into the water. I was for sure that you were dead... Maybe we should have a bit of fun with our old wench. You know, for old time's sake."

"Call me that one more time, I dare you", I hiss. 

"Their fortunes haven't improved much."

"Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen. The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers", Jack spits. The black guy grabs Jack's neck and the white guy grabs my neck. We glance down at their arms, noticing that they're skeletons. "So, there is a curse. That's interesting."

"You know nothing of hell..." They both roughly push us back, before walking off. Jack presses his forehead against the bars, and I walk over to the hole. 

"That's very interesting", Jack mutters to himself. I peer out to see the pirates still going strong. 

Dammit. I should be out there...

*the next morning*

Jack continues to try and use the bone to unlock the keyhole, making me roll my eyes. "Jack, you're never gonna get it open", I point out. We hear the door open, making him lie down, pretending to be dead. 

My god... I am going to kill him, if I'm stuck here any longer

I walk over to the bars, peering out, when I see Will rushing in. "Will", I say, breathlessly.

"Kat, you're okay", Will sighs.

"Of course, I am! I'm just glad you didn't get killed out there", I sigh.

"Don't you have more faith in me?" I roll my eyes playfully, as he looks over at Jack.

"He dead?" I shake my head, making him speak again. "You. Sparrow", Will says.

"Aye", Jack says, looking up.

"You are familiar with that ship, the Black Pearl?"

"I've heard of it", Jack replies, making me roll my eyes.

"Where does it make berth?"

"Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories?" Will looks at him weirdly, making Jack speak. "Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found, except by those who already know where it is", Jack replies.

"The ship's real enough. Therefore, it's anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?"

"Why ask me?"

"Because you're a pirate", Will replies.

"So is she. Why not ask her?"

"Cause he knows that I don't know where it is", I answer, rolling my eyes.

"So, you want to turn pirate yourself then, is that it?"

"Never", Will hisses. Jack just looks at his nails, making Will speak again. "They took Miss Swan."

"Oh, so it is that you found a girl. I see. Well, if you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue and so win fair lady's heart, you'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me", Jack says, sitting up.

"I can get you out of here", Will says.

"How? The key's run off", Jack points out.

"I helped build these cells. These are half-pin barrel hinges", Will replies, before grabbing something. "With the right leverage and the proper application of strength, the door with lift free."

"What's your name", Jack asks.

"Will Turner."

"That would be short for William, I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt named for your father, eh?"

"Yes", Will replies.

"Uh-huh. Well, Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind", Jack says, before standing up. "If you spring me free from this cell, I swear, on pain of death, I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord", Jack says, before holding out his hand.

"Agreed", Will nods, taking his hand. 

"Agreed! Get me out!"

After a few seconds, Will breaks the bars down, making us both leave the cell.

"Hurry. Someone will have heard that."

"Not without my effects", Jack says, before grabbing his stuff.