22.

I watch in horror, as Jack backs up into the moonlight. 

However..... when his skin hits the moonlight it turns into bones. 

Wait... What the hell?! 

He looks at his hands, before speaking. "That's interesting", Jack says.

Wait... Hold up..... Jack is dead?!

So.... I kissed a dead person, a skeleton. Huh. At least, I can I've done that.

From the corner of my eye, I see Will finish off the last pirate, by knocking him out, before looking up at Jack.

"I couldn't resist, mate...", Jack says, looking at Barbossa. They continue to fight, when a pirate attempts to grab me, making me roll my eyes. I swiftly twirl around, slashing the pirate right through the gut, making him fall apart. I smile to myself, before running over to Will, who's running away from the two pirates chasing him. I slash one's leg, making him fall over. Will repeats my actions, making the other pirate fall over, as well.

A few minutes later, a pirate grabs me from behind, making me attempt to elbow him. However... that does nothing to him. He's too strong. From the corner of my eye, I see a pirate run at me, making my eyes widen. "WILL", I shout. He looks in my direction to see me struggling underneath the pirates arms. He throws a sword at the pirate coming after me, and the sword impales his hand, making the pirate drop his weapon. I swiftly stomp my foot on the pirates foot, making him release me. I spin around, before taking a vase and smashing it over his head, making him pass out, falling over. 

"I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain", A pirate shouts, making us look over to see it running towards us. Suddenly, he's knocked across the cave, making me look over to see Elizabeth. 

"You like pain? Try wearing a corset." I chuckle to myself, slowly nodding. 

Not bad. Not bad at all.

We continue to fend off the pirates, and Will and Elizabeth team up to fight off their fair share.

I watch as Will runs over to the chest, as Jack throws him the medallion. Will catches it, but Barbossa gets his gun out and points it at me. My eyes widen, and I stop dead in my tracks.

I try to move, but it's like my feet are stuck to the ground. I hear a gunshot, making me gasp. I look up to see that Jack shot Barbossa. He looks at Jack, before speaking.

"Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot", Barbossa says.

"He didn't waste it", Will says, making me look over at Will. I see Will drop the bloody medallion into the chest, making me smile. Barbossa slowly looks back at Jack, before opening his coat, revealing a gunshot wound. He slowly looks back up at Jack, before speaking.

"I feel... cold..." I watch as his body falls over. I smile weakly, as I look at his body. Will and Elizabeth walk over to Jack to examine his body, but I don't move a muscle. All three of them slowly look up at me to see me still standing in the same spot.

"Scarlett... what's wrong", Will asks. I notice Jack looks a bit nervous, as well. I slowly drop my sword, before slipping off my jacket. I notice blood running down my arm, making me slip off my sleeve. 

I was shot... in the shoulder.

"Oh my god..."

"Well.... that sucks", I groan, as Jack rushes over to me. He examines my shoulder, speaking. 

"You're gonna be okay. We're gonna get you out of here, and you're gonna be okay", He assures me, as he rips a piece of his shirt off and ties it around my shoulder. 

A few minutes later, I take a seat on the rocks, wincing at the pain in my shoulder. I look up to see Jack and Will talking, making me raise an eyebrow. Jack slowly walks away from him and over to me. "How ya feeling?"

"Better...", I admit, standing up. "Jack, when we get back to... Port Royal... how do we know we're not just gonna be sentenced to death", I sigh. 

"We don't, and since you bring it up... I don't wanna waste another moment", He says, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"What are you--" He cuts me off, pressing his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. 

Oh. My. God.