🦋ĐØŞ🦋

2 ĐΔ¥Ş ŁΔŦ€Ř

ŁỮŇΔ'Ş PØV|

^^ Outfit

^^ Outfit

(I'll try to make an oufit for every chapter)

So today I'm moving into Kimetrius's house because of the contract, but I'm not gonna sell my house because it's only temporary.

I grabbed my suitcases that had all of my clothes and things that I need.

Kimetrius was outside because he's helping me get my things into the truck.

I grabbed two suitcases and took them outside. Kimetrius picked them up and put them in the trunk.

It took us a while, because I have to take all of my things that I need.

I have to stay there for 6 months, I'm going to miss my house too much.

I got in the truck and Kimetrius started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked him and he continued laughing.

"Why'd you get in the truck like that?" He asked me and his annoying ass continued laughing.

"Do you not see how tall I am?" I said and he still continued to laugh.

Oh Lord, this is gonna be the longest 6 months of my life.

He started driving to his house. It's on the other side of town, so it's hella far.

The car ride was so fucking quiet.

When we got to his house, he helped me bring my things up to 'our' room.

He bought a new drawer for me so u started putting away my clothes. He started helping me but then he got bored so he just laid down on the bed.

I started putting my shirts in one drawer and I turn around to see Kimetrius in only boxers.

He was sleeping.

I just continued folding my clothes and ignored him.

It was so fucking hot in his room so since he's sleeping I decided to take off my shirt.

I finished folding my clothes and when I turned around I noticed that Kimetrius was awake.

He was in my phone. He still hadn't noticed but when I stood up he looked up and he saw me so I quickly put on my shirt. He start laughing so fucking hard.

I just rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

I laid down and I noticed that he had too many tattoos, but I feel like it fits him.

I grabbed my phone off of the bed table and scrolled through Instagram.

He got up a couple of minutes later and started changing.

I just continued to look through Instagram. "We're going out." He said.

"Okay." I did and I got up.

I noticed that it was already dark. I checked the time and it was about to be 10 pm.

He grabbed his keys and we got in his car. "So when we go out shopping we have to hold hands and just act all lovey dovey." He said.

"K." I said.

I was getting really nervous and I started breathing really fast, my heartbeat was speeding up.

He parked in the parking garage. He looked over at me and he noticed that I was nervous. "Calm down. I know it's weird holding hands and acting like that with a stranger but just know that it's gonna be okay." He said and with that we got out of the car.

He  grabbed my hand and we walked towards the enterance.

Right when we walked in, I got really nervous because there was way too many people. It was packed and it's 10 pm on a Wednesday, Los Angeles need to calm the fuck down.

He grabbed my hand and took me to Gucci. (She's a model so she obviously has money)

We looked through the clothes and I got a couple of things, he grabbed a couple of things too.

I was starting to feel a little more relaxed because I wasn't really doing anything special, I was just shopping like a normal human being.

An employee went up to us and started talking to Kimetrius, she just ignored me. Kimetrius was playing with his keys and he dropped them and that girl grabbed them real quick.

When she got up she gave him a little note with his keys then she walked away.

I snatched the note out of his hands and looked at it. It was just her phone number. I looked at Kimetrius and smiled.

I went up to her. "So who the fuck do you think you are?." I said as I threw the note at her.

"Shut up with your short ass. Come back when you grow." She said with a smirk.

"My height is perfect for me. YOU need to grow up cause the way you acting is not how a normal 30 year old would act." I said and she slapped me.

I threw a punch at her and she fell. Another employee came a couple of minutes and took her to the back. We didn't get in trouble because they saw the whole thing so they just fired her.

Me and Kimetrius paid for our things. When we were about to leave the manager came up to us. "We're very sorry for the inconvenience." She said.

We talked for a bit before we left the store.

Kimetrius wrapped his arm around me and we walked to the Rolex store. "Hello, how can I help you?" A lady asked us when we walked to the counter.

"Could you get me the rose gold watch?" He said and she took it out of the case.

"Are you aware that it costs $89,000" She asked as he put it on my wrist.

"Yeah." He said.

I took it off and she put it in a little case so that we could buy it. Kimetrius paid and then we left.

We went to the food court and we got some Chinese food.

We sat down at a table and he played with my hand. "I'm paying you back for the watch." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"No you're not." He said.

"Yes, I am." I said and he chuckled.

"It's gonna be difficult these 6 months if you keep on acting like this." He said with a smile.

We finished eating then we left and we went to his house.

We took our bags and we went upstairs to his room.

I put some pillows in the middle so that it could divide our half's of the bed.

I grabbed my blanket and went to sleep.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
04/15/19