🦋q υ i ท c є🦋

1 м σ ท τ н ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant and she finally turned around so I won't have a c section.

I finally decided to move in with Kimetrius because he really wants me to and so that we can raise our baby together.

We already decided on a baby name and we have the nursery all set up.

^^Nursery

We set it up when I was 35 weeks and we also packed our hospital bags around that time.

He was currently helping me move into his house and he wouldn't even let me help.

He finished a couple of hours later.

I was sitting on the couch with Baxter when I felt like getting a snack then I started getting pain in my back and it slowly moved to my lower stomach.

I held onto the counter and closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to go away. Then I realized that they were probably contractions.

Kimetrius looked at me and immediately helped me back to the couch.

My contractions were soft right now which means I'm probably about a cm dilated.

1 ∂ α y ℓ α τ є r

My contractions have gotten stronger, linger and more frequent which means that I've dilated more.

They lasted about 45 seconds and they were about 5 minutes apart.

Me and Kimetrius decided to go to the hospital today because the doctor said that when they're 5 minutes apart that we should go.

He put our hospital bags in the back and he helped me get into the car.

He held my hand as he drove and I squeezed it every time I got a contraction.

Since this is my first child labor will probably last longer.

Once we got there the nurses helped me into a wheelchair and took me to a delivery room.

They helped me into a robe and onto the bed.

As my contractions continued Kimetrius distracted me from my contractions and he was just being a complete sweetheart.

He massaged my feet and talked to me the whole time.

As my contractions got stronger he cheered me on and held my hand. I was so close to yelling at him when I was in the middle of a contraction and he was cheering me on but I didn't because I know he's trying his best.

In between contractions he brought me ice chips and held my hand.

About an hour later my water broke.

They changed the bedding and everything so that I could continue labor.

I'm currently in my transition stage of labor which is the last stage of the first stage of labor. During that stage I'm going to go from 7 cm to 10 cm dilated.

It took about an hour for me to go from 7 cm to 10 cm.

Now I just had to wait for her to move down the birth canal.

My contractions started getting stronger, they were like 3 minutes apart and they lasted about a minute.

Kimetrius was right by my side the whole time. I held onto his hand and he kept me strong. He moved my hair out of my face and gave me a kiss even though I was probably not the best looking right now.

She took about 3 hours to move down the birth canal and get in prime position.

Now I just had to push.

The doctor said I could be pushing for an hour or 3. The cut off time for pushing is 3 hours for women who are having their first baby and if I don't give birth during that time then I'll get a c section.

Kimetrius held my hand and helped support my back so that I could push more comfortably.

Kimetrius checked if he could see the babies head yet every couple of minutes but he didn't see it until an hour and a half after I started pushing.

I started feeling more relieved when Kimetrius told me that he saw her head. I pushed for 30 minutes more after that.

I was so happy when I finally heard a cry.

Kimetrius cut the umbilical cord and they cleaned her before wrapping her up in a towel and giving her to me.

I started breastfeeding her and Kimetrius sat and watched us during that time.

I had a couple more softer contractions afterwards because of the placenta but it got out after 3 soft pushes.

She fell asleep in my arms and she looked so adorable.

Since it was getting late and she was already asleep they put her in a crib next to me.

A nurse came in a lite bit after to get all of her information.

Her name is Amani Kimani Foose. Her middle name was going to be her name but we liked Amani better so we decided that it would be her middle name instead.

I fell asleep a while after.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
06/09/19