🦋τ r є c є🦋

3 м σ ท τ н s ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

I'm currently getting ready for Jacey's baby shower.

We've gotten closer in these past few months.

She's been helping me with my pregnancy and she's just the perfect best friend.

Kimetrius doesn't know about my pregnancy because I never really got the chance to tell him but I guess he'll find out today when he sees me.

I got in the shower and I noticed that my belly has gotten really big in the past couple of months.

I found out about 2 months ago that I'm having a girl and I'm super excited. I still haven't thought of a name.

When I got out of the shower I changed into a yellow dress.

^^ My Outfit

^^ My Outfit.

I just curled my hair and I put on some lotion.

Once I was done getting ready I got in my car and headed to Jacey's house because she wants me to help her get ready.

When I got there she couldn't decided between these two dresses it was a yellow dress and a blue dress, she ended up going with the yellow dress.

She curled her hair like mine.

I helped her do her makeup then she put on her sandals.

After we got done with that we got in the car and we drove to the place where the baby shower is going to be at.

They were almost done decorating they just needed a couple more things. The baby shower starts in like an hour.

Me and Jacey just helped set up the cupcakes because they we're still in the box.

Right when we finished setting up the cupcakes we saw Kimetrius parking his car.

The guests would be getting here soon.

We had already finished setting up everything so we just sat there and waited.

Kimetrius walked in a couple of minutes later and he gave Jacey a hug. He saw me but he just looked away.