🦋∂ σ c є🦋

2 м σ ท τ н s ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Me and Kimetrius were currently laying down in bed.

He finished tour about a month and a half ago.

We woke up pretty late today because we stayed up late watching movies and eating snacks.

I don't know if it's just me but I've been getting fatter.

Kimetrius has been kind of distant, we only have about 2 weeks together left.

I can believe it's already been 5 months and a half.

Bax was walking around the bed trying to get comfortable. He stopped and laid down right next to me. He kept on giving Kimetrius dirty looks. "So what do you plan on doing when you leave in 2 weeks?" Kimetrius asked me as he played with his hands.

"I'll probably sell my house in LA and move back to Chicago to help my aunt out. I'd also like to find my dad." I said and he looked kind of sad.

Then he just got up and left to the bathroom.

I heard him throw something, it sounded like glass.

He came out about 30 minutes later and his eyes were red, like he had been crying.

He laid down next to me and tried grabbing my hand but Bax growled at him. He has been overprotective lately.

Kimetrius didn't even chuckle like he usually does.

Kimetrius sat up and looked at me and then he started to cry. I knew why he was crying, I looked at him and immediately felt like crying too.

I wrapped my arms around him and I wiped away his tears. I gave him a reassuring smile before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He stopped crying and we watched TV.

I played with his hands as he held me close.

Baxter hopped back onto the bed and laid down right in between me and Kimetrius.

He would growl every time Kimetrius tried getting closer.

He got up a couple of minutes later and left.

He was probably going for a drive. Sometimes he does that to get his mind off of things.

Me and Baxter were just laying down and watching TV. Lately he's been really close to me and he hates Kimetrius.

About 30 minutes later I heard someone slam a door downstairs. I just ignored it.

Then Kimetrius came in and he had tears streaming down his cheeks. He went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Baxter was scratching at the bathroom door.

I heard glass shatter a couple of minutes later.

I just ignored it and went downstairs to cook something because I was hungry.

The house was really quiet, Landon moved out a month ago, he found a place in LA.

I filled Baxter's bowl with food because he's probably hungry.

I made chocolate chip waffles, bacon and sausage.

I poured myself a cup of orange juice and made myself a plate.

I scrolled through my phone as I ate.

Kimetrius went live a couple of minutes later so I watched his live.

He was smoking and listening to unreleased music.

I could see that his eyes were still watery.

When I finished eating I went back upstairs and laid down.

I didn't feel too good. I've been having headaches and cramps lately. I'm also really tired even though I tried falling asleep early.

I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up the sun was already setting and Kimetrius was gone.

Baxter was right next to me, sleeping.

I turned on the TV and watched a movie on Netflix.

Kimetrius came in about an hour later and he was mad. "What's wrong?" I asked him nicely as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing." He said with attitude as he moved my hand away from him.

"Why the fuck are you being a dick?" I asked him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up." He said as he gave me a dirty ass look.

"You know what? Fuck you. All I've ever done was help you even when you treated me like shit." I said, raising my voice.

"I don't fucking care. Why are you getting so mad? This isn't a real relationship. Why can't you understand that?" He yelled at me. "You aren't as good looking as you were at the start. Look at yourself."

I just walked into the bathroom and balled my eyes out. Was he really only with me for the sex.

I'm actually fucking stupid to believe that he actually loved me.

ℓ i ℓ s к i є s' ρ σ v|

I didn't mean anything I said. She's perfect, I just need to find an excuse to get away from her.

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

I continued crying but I kind of calmed down when I heard a knock on the door.

He opened it and I heard him trying to get with her but she rejected him. "I'm pregnant." The girl said.

"How?" He asked.

"What do you mean how? We fucked while you were on tour, while your girlfriend was at an appointment." She said and I started crying again. "Anyways I'm going to use your bathroom."

I heard footsteps getting closer and closer then the food opened to reveal a girl. "What did he do?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Well, he said he was only with me for sex." I said.

"Why don't you just leave?" She asked.

"It's a contract, I have to stay here for 2 more weeks." I said and she looked down at my stomach.

"I know you guys fucked while he was on tour. Maybe you'll need this." She said before handing me a pregnancy test.

"I can't have kids." I said.

"Well sometimes miracles happen." She said. Anyways, if you need any help call me." She handed me a note before leaving.

Thoughts?

Thanks for 1k

06/05/19