🦋ท υ є v є🦋

3 ω є є к s ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Today Skies is performing at rolling loud and I have an appointment today.

I was currently getting ready for my appointment and Kimetrius was still sleeping.

I missed my period but I don't think I'm pregnant so that's why I'm going to the doctor's today.

I slipped on some ripped jeans and a white t shirt than I put on my white air Force 1s.

Kimetrius woke up a couple of minutes later. He watched me do my hair before he got up and went to the bathroom.

He came out a couple minutes later and went back to bed. A minute later he's asleep again.

I grabbed my phone and keys then I left the hotel room.

I got in the car and drove to the hospital, it was about 5 minutes away.

Once I got there I went to the 2nd floor and went up to the lady.

She gave me a form to fill out and I had 10 minutes to fill it out. The questions were about my mental health and stuff like that.

A couple minutes after I was done filling out the form a nurse called me. "Luna Torres" She called.

I got up and followed her into a room.

I sat down in a chair and she sat down in another chair behind a desk. "So are you having any problems with your period?" She asked me.

"Some months I don't even get my period at all and usually they're painful or heavy." I said and she typed my answer into the computer.

"Have you been experiencing any pain during intercourse?" She questioned.

"Yeah, sometimes." I replied and she typed my answer into the computer.

"You'll take a urine and blood test today and your results will be back a couple of minutes afterwards." She told me before handing me a little cup.

I went to the bathroom in the room and peed in the cup.

She came back a couple of minutes later and I gave her the cup, she gave it to another doctor and he took it to the lab. Then we did the blood test.

Once we we're done with the tests she came back in with an envelope. "We're going to sit down and talk about the results." She said before sitting down in a chair.

"You're mother had multiple miscarriages so they probably gave her a treatment called DES to prevent another miscarriage. Sometimes the treatment can result in fertility problems for their children and unfortunately that's what happened but there's a 9% chance that you can get pregnant. It isn't much but it's still something." She said before handing me a an envelope and walking out of the room.

(I made some of it up so don't believe it)

And with that I left the hospital.

On my drive back to the hotel I tried my best not to cry.

When I got to he hotel I just ran to my hotel room.

When I got back to the room I saw Kimetrius talking to someone but I didn't see who because I walked straight to the bathroom.

I stood at the sink and looked at the mirror.

I remember when I was younger, one of my dreams was to create a family with the love of my life but unfortunately not all dreams come true.

I broke down in the bathroom, I just cried and cried.

I know that Kimetrius.wants to have kids and that's also one of his dreams. What if he leaves me when he finds out?