🦋s є i s🦋

8 н σ υ r s ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v

I was getting ready to take a shower when the door opened. Kimetrius walked in.

He started taking his clothes off and as soon as he took off his boxers his length hit his stomach. Pre cum slowly started coming out of the tip and I bit my lip.

He looked at me and licked his lips.

We got in the shower and he got really close to me. He wrapped his arms loosely around me. "You're so fucking perfect, your ass is everything. You're beautiful, your shortness makes you look way hotter and your boobs are the best I've seen. But I love you more than anything. I love you for you." He whispered into my ear, followed by a soft kiss on my jaw.

He turned me around so that my back was facing him. He grabbed my ass tightly and smacked it. As he got closer I felt his length touch my ass.

I felt his lips land softly on my shoulder. He moved his hands away from my ass and closer to my boobs. He cupped them as he kissed my body. "I'm craving the taste of your sweet and plump lips." He whispered, softly.

I turned my head so that we could kiss.

The feeling of his lips against mine made me nervous.

He squeezed my boobs harder as we continued kissing.

He was slowly moving and I felt his length rubbing against my ass.

He turned me around and we continued kissing.

He pulled away and looked at my body before looking at my face again.

I slowly traced his tattoos with my finger as he looked at me.

He softly kissed my jaw. He picked me up so that he could kiss me better.

I wrapped my legs around him as he continued sucking know my neck and jawline. He found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan.

He continued leaving hickeys all over me. He pulled away and looked at me.

He looked at my eyes with his chocolaty eyes, before he leaned in.

He ran his hands through my body and I placed my hand on his chest.

He slipped in his tongue and I ran my hands through his dreads.

He pulled away and he slowly went lower. He was getting really close to my breasts which was making me a little nervous.

He placed a kiss on my boob before looking up at me. He continued kissing my boobs and he left multiple hickeys. He moved to the side of my boob and slowly started to suck on it and I let out a couple of soft moans.

I tugged his hair softly.

He continued sucking then he pulled away and looked up at me before going back. He continued kissing my boobs and he went lower and lower with each kiss. He slowly slipped a finger into me and I let out a soft moan.

I tugged a little harder in his dreads.

He slipped in another finger and I moaned a little louder. He pulled out his fingers and licked them.

He slowly inserted his tongue and licked me.

I but my lip as I tried not to moan but it didn't work.

He started moving his tongue in circles which drove me wild. I had a tight grip on his dreads.

I was getting close to cumming when he pulled away.

He stood up and started kissing my jaw. I traced his face tattoos before I started moving my hands lower until I could touch his length. He smiled when he realized what I was going to do.

I got on my knees and stroked him. I licked the pre cum off of his tip. I sucked on the tip for a while before I continued. I put as much of it into my mouth. I put one of my hands on his lower stomach as I continued.

He laid his head back as I continued. "Fuck." He said in a low voice.

I went faster and he seemed to enjoy it. I pulled away and licked him then put him back in my mouth and continued.

I felt him twitch and he came into my mouth. The sweet and creamy fluid filled my mouth I swallowed it. I thought that it would have tasted different.

Then I remembered what we learned in high school, the taste depends on the diet and he eats a lot of fruit.

I continued to suck him a little more then I pulled away and licked him clean.

I got up and sucked on his neck. I felt him swallow. His hands were on my ass, he had a tight grip on it. His length was against his stomach as I sucked on his neck.

I looked down and he smiled. "You like what you see?" He questioned me in a low, deep, sexy whisper.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

He picked me up and pinned me against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around him and he grabbed onto my waist. He slowly rubbed himself against my enterance.

Then I thought that there's probably no way that he's going to fit inside of me.

He slowly went inside of me and I bit my lip, trying not to moan.

He put more of himself inside of me and I bit his neck.

He was going slow then he slowly started speeding up. I started moaning louder and louder.

He was going really fast and I started whimpering, my whimpers got higher and higher as he went faster and faster. "What's my name?" He asked me.

"Skies." I whimpered.

"You know what it is."

"Kimetrius?" I whimpered, but with a higher tone.

He smacked my ass as he speeded up.

He kept on hitting my g spot every time. "Say my name." He said in a deeper voice.

"Daddy!" I screamed as I squirted all over his length.

He smiled then I felt his warm fluid inside of me.

He pulled out and smiled again.

We got out of the shower and I changed into one of his shirts.

He just put on some boxers.

We had finished packing already and I just needed to pack Baxter's things.

My legs were really sore so I made Skies do it.

A couple of minutes later he came back into the room and laid down next to me. He turned off the lamp and got closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before we fell asleep.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
05/12/19