🦋∂ i є c i s є i s🦋

2  ∂ α y s  ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Today me and Amani are getting released from the hospital at 3 and it's currently 12.

She still has to get some tests taken.

I was holding her when the 2 nurses came in for a test. They put Amani in the crib and they took out blood out of her foot. The other nurse dipped her finger in sugared water and gave it to Amani so she wouldn't cry. (This is what they did for my baby brother)

After that they left and they didn't have to check her car seat because she's already over 38 weeks so she's not premature.

We left the hospital a couple of hours later.

Kimetrius carried her car seat to the car and then we got in the car.

She was quiet for most of the car ride.

When we got home Baxter ran up to us and greeted us. Kimetrius came to check up in him and feed him every couple of hours while I was at the hospital.

I took Amani out of her car seat and I fed her. Kimetrius was cooking because the last time we ate was at 9 am and it's already 4 pm.

Amani was slowly falling asleep and once she fell asleep I set her in her crib in the living room.

I helped Kimetrius cook because I was kind of bored but he told me to go she down again.

He doesn't want me to get up. He just wants me to relax but I think I would do the same if I was him.

He brought me my food and we ate together. I'm so fucking happy to finally have 'real' food because the food at the hospital was ass.

He also made me a bowl of oatmeal because it helps me produce more milk. Right now I don't have much milk but luckily Amani doesn't eat much but in case she does then I'm ready.

Once I finished eating Kimetrius got up to wash dishes, so I sat and watched TV.

About an hour later Amani woke up and started crying. I picked her up and she calmed down a little bit. I changed her diaper and then I fed her.

She's so small right now. She closed her eyes as she drank milk. Her hands are so tiny. She has gloves on her hands so that she doesn't scratch her face.

She was cuddled up against me. She ended up falling asleep again but she continued to drink her milk.

I held her while she slept, she made a crying face but she continued sleeping.

Kimetrius came and sat next to me a while later. He offered to hold her and I let him.

I was really tired because last night she fell asleep really late so I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

When I woke up it was dark and Amani was still sleeping in Ki's arms.

I saw her smile in her sleep, she makes the cutest faces while she sleeps.

She sleeps for most of the day which is completely normal.

The doorbell rang so Kimetrius gave Amani to me so that he could go answer.

It was his mom. She came all the way from Pennsylvania just to see Amani. She brought along the kids as well because they really wanted to see her.

They carried her for a bit until she started waking up. She fell asleep again when I held her.

She always calms down when I hold her. It was getting late and we were just talking and holding the baby.

They left because it was getting really late and we we're all tired.

Right when we got to our bedroom Amani woke up. I changed her diaper and I carried her to the bed.

Kimetrius was changing into some basketball shorts and I was putting on some shorts and an oversized shirt while Amani sucked on her hands.

We laid down with Amani and talked to her. She used one of her hands to hold my thumb and she sucked on her other hand.

Kimetrius played with her hair, she barely has any hair but she has some.

She stared at Ki's face for a while because he was really close to her face.

I held her hand as she stared at us.

I gently stroked her cheek and she yawned and stretched.

She looks so cute when she yawns.

I can't believe that I actually have a baby. Jacey was right miracles can happen and I'm glad that they can happen or else my little angel wouldn't be next to me right now.

After an hour and a half she started whining so I picked her up and fed her.

She stared at me as she drank her milk.

She stayed awake the while she drank. Then I burped her and she spit up on me. Kimetrius just laughed.

He got a new shirt for me and held her while I changed.

He finished burping her and then he held her.

She slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.

He set her down in her crib in our room so that we could sleep.

She stayed up for about 2 hours.

I checked what time it was on my phone and it was already 4 am.

Kimetrius tightly wrapped his arms around me as I slept.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
06/10/19