🦋s i є τ є🦋

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v

I woke up to my alarm ringing, I turned it off and I felt Kimetrius tighten his grip around me. He moved his face to the crook of my neck. "Kimetrius, we have to get ready." I said and he mumbled something.

I tried getting out of his grip but he just pulled me closer to him. I finally gave up and his grip loosened so I got out of bed. He immediately sat up when I left the bed. "Do we have to wake up this early?" He whined.

"Well, do you want to miss our flight?" I asked him and he mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

He finally got up. He got out of bed and followed me to the bathroom.

I looked at him and I noticed that he had a bulge.

He noticed once we got in the shower but he just ignored it.

We quickly showered because we had already wasted enough time.

When I was done showering I changed into some clothes.

^^ Hoodie

I put on some black and white adidas joggers with my white air Force 1s.

Me and Kimetrius were wearing the same thing.

I put my hair up in a bun and I out on some lotion.

We left the bathroom and we grabbed our suitcases and left the room.

I put Baxter in his kennel and I grabbed his bag.

We had to make two trips to the car because we had multiple things.

Landon was dropping us off at the airport. I don't know why he volunteered to take us to the airport at 4 in the morning but all I know is that he's amazing for that.

Me and Skies are going on a private jet and Pump is going on another private jet. We're going to Seattle, WA first.

Kimetrius is gonna be performing in Seattle, WA later on today at 7 pm.

It's currently 4 am so we're tired as fuck.

When we got to the private airport Kimetrius was super excited.

It was dark as fuck which made me even more tired.

I noticed that Kimetrius packed like his whole closet but then I remembered that half of them are shoes and they're all the same. He brought like at least ten new pairs of white air Force 1s.

This one guy helped us get our bags on to the plane and we got in.

Kimetrius went straight to the bed. I followed him because it's my first time being in here and I don't really know where anything is.

I took of my hoodie and joggers because I knew I was going to get too warm if I kept them on.

Kimetrius smiled and continued staring at me as he took off his clothes. "What size is your bra?" He asked me out if nowhere.