🦋∂ i є c i s i є τ є🦋

3 м σ ท τ н s ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Amani wakes up less during the night hut she still wakes up to eat. She still sleeps really late but she wakes up really late too.

It's not too hard to get her to fall asleep but it's not too easy either.

Sometimes she'll cry a lot but she rarely does that.

She was currently sleeping while me and Kimetrius talking in the room.

Usually while she's sleeping Kimetrius stays with her while I go to the gym room.

I have gotten back to my normal body after working out a lot and eating healthy.

I don't have much photoshoots right now because Amani is still really small and she needs me by her side almost 24/7.

My head was on Ki's chest as he scrolled through Instagram. I had my hand in his stomach as I tried to get more sleep.

Luckily I did fall back asleep.

When I woke dup Kimetrius was still right next to me and Amani was still sleeping.

Shortly after I woke up Kimetrius got in the shower.

Since there was nothing to do I went on my phone and looked through Instagram and Snapchat.

Kimetrius came out of the bathroom about 30 minutes later in a t shirt and jeans.

I got in the shower while he stayed with Amani in the bedroom.

I want to the bathroom and I turned on the water as I took my clothes off.

I got in the shower and let the warm water hit my body for a while until I realized that I needed to hurry up.

Once I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and out on some lotion.

I put on some black, ripped jeans with a red champion shirt. I put on my white air Force 1's with butterflies, Kimetrius got them for me a while ago and this is my first time wearing them.

I walked put of the bathroom to see Kimetrius and Amani laying down together. I stood at the doorway for while and waited for him to notice me.

He smiled once he noticed me.

I went over to the bed and picked up Amani she started playing with the letters on my shirt. Then she focused on my face.

I crossed my eyes and she laughed, her laugh is so adorable and I laughed too. She smiled when I laughed.

I gave her to Kimetrius while I went downstairs to cook something.

I made french toast with bacon on the side.

I heard Kimetrius coming down the stairs a couple of minutes later then j heard Amani giggling, making me chuckle.

I put the food on 2 plates and I poured some orange juice in 2 cups on the side.

I grabbed Amani and sat down at the table with her.

Kimetrius sat beside me and we ate.

Amani just looks around and plays with her hands or my shirt while I eat.

She stays awake for 3 hours now before she goes to sleep.

Me and Kimetrius talked while Amani made noises in the background.

After we finished eating Kimetrius picked up the plates and washed them.

I fed Amani as she played with her hands.

Once I finished feeding her I burped her then I sat a mat down on the floor so that we can play.

She laid down on her back then she rolled over to her stomach. I clapped which made her giggle.

She tries to lift up her head but she can't.

She rolled back over so that she was laying on her back and she played with her toy.

She played with her toy as me and Kimetrius talked.

He was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on the ground with Amani.

Today was a pretty normal day.

It was already 9 pm so I decided to give Amani a bath.

I picked out some clothes for her and set it down on the bed.

Then I carried her into the bathroom and put her in her bath.

She played with her toys as I gave her a bath.

She tried grabbing the water multiple times but she couldn't.

After her bath I wrapped her up in her towel and I set her down on the bed so that I could change her.

I put on her diaper then I put on her clothes. I put a onesie on her that doesn't cover her feet.

Kimetrius came upstairs a couple of minutes later and we played with Amani.

She started falling asleep a little after 11.

I was currently carrying her as she drifted off to sleep.

I put her in her crib and she fell asleep.

I ant back to the bed and Kimetrius wrapped his arms around me.

We watched TV for about half an hour before we want to sleep.

He leaned in and softly kissed me as he wrapped his arms around my body then he pulled away and smiled.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
06/11/19