🦋v є i ท τ i υ ท σ🦋

(This is the last chapter, I didn't know it was going to be the last chapter until today and it's going to be really short)

1 ω є є к  ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's  ρ σ v|

We're on our way back to pick up Amani at Ki's mom's house.

When we got to her house she was swimming in her floatie and Keyan was playing with her.

She started getting super excited when she saw us.

Her smile made me want more kids but sadly I can't have any more. I got really sick before vacation and while I was at the hospital they told me that I wouldn't be able to have any more kids.

I picked her up and hugged her even though she was wet.

Kimetrius's mom was sitting on the edge of the pool.

Ki's mom is super fun and nice, to be honest I love her a little more than my my own mom because I never met her.

We changed Amani into some clothes.

^^Her Outfit

I out her white air force 1's on her and she started running around with Keyan.

We all ended up going to the zoo.

When we got to the zoo Amani was super excited and she was calling all of the animals Baxter. (My niece calls every animal my dog's name)

She is honestly the cutest girl ever.

One of the zoo workers would not stop looking at Kimetrius. She was acting like she didn't see his whole family walking with him and she was only talking to him she was ignoring the rest of us.

His mom noticed that. "To be honest, I won't be mad if you beat her up." He whispered, she was obviously joking.

She was guiding us around and I don't think Amani liked her either. "Fuck you." I heard her say a few minutes later to the guide.

We all gasped and she smiled.

"I wonder where she learned that from?" Kimetrius said and everybody laughed especially the guide, she laughed forever and it wasn't even that funny.

"So when are we gonna get married." He asked me.

"When a nigga proposes to me." I said and he smiled.

"So in a couple of months?" He asked me.

We were walking around and we all stopped at this one exhibit.

I saw that the animal was fake right away and it was holding something. I saw Kimetrius grab something from it's hand and he bent down on one knee. "So when I first met you I knew you were the one that I was gonna start a life with and a nigga was right. So will you marry me and prove me right again, Luna Imani Torres?" He said and to be honest I was thinking, 'Damn my nigga's a fortune teller'.

I was starting to tear up but I didn't. "Yes, I will, Kimetrius Foose." I said and he jumped up, Amani was happy too but she didn't know why.

He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

Everybody was filming and talking pictures, that's when I noticed that there was a huge crowd, they were all his fans and they all had a shirt with a picture of us on it.

I picked up Amani and we hugged. "Why are you crying? Mommy" Amani asked me, she was super confused. "Is it because you and Daddy are getting married and you don't want to get married?"

I started laughing. "No, I'm happy, baby." I said and she was still super confused.

The guide seemed kind of mad but I don't care.

Thoughts?
Sorry for the shortest chapter ever
06/22/19

Go follow @shortyliana01 she seems like a really nice girl and she leaves the nicest comments on my books and I really appreciate those comments

Love You All

Bye.