🦋∂ i є c i ท υ є v є🦋

1  y є α r  ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's  ρ σ v|

Today me and Kimetrius are going on vacation. We're going to a private island because Kimetrius wanted to do something special. Amani is staying with Ki's mom, her grandma.

We were currently on the plane and Kimetrius was really excited because this is the first time we do something in almost 3 years.

When we landed we had to take a boat to the island. When we got there we got out and Kimetrius showed me around.

When we got to the house it was pretty big. We got there pretty late so we couldn't really do anything.

We went inside and Kimetrius led me to the bedroom.

He brought some champagne and poured it into 2 glasses. I took off my jeans so that I still had my shirt on and Kimetrius was in only boxers.

I sat down next to him on the bed and we talked. "When was the last time we fucked?" He asked me.

"About 3 years ago." I said and he smiled.

"Damn, then we better get to work." He said, he was obviously playing.

We laid down next to each other and we watched tv. I had my hand on his stomach but I started moving it lower and lower, he didn't seem to notice so I continued. He turned his head and started sucking on my neck.

I got on top of him and slowly started moving my hips. Feeling him rise under me. I had my hands on his chest as I moved my hips. I got closer to him and we kissed.

His lips tasted sweet.

His arms were wrapped around me as he pulled me closer, making his length rub against me. He started sucking and biting my lower lip. He had a tight grip on my ass.

I had my hands on his shoulders as I continued to move my hips back and forth.

He slipped in his tongue, his tongue roamed my mouth as we made out.

I moved away from his lips and started sucking on his jawline. I slowly started trailing down to his neck and I sucked on his neck for a while before pulling away.

I pulled up my shirt just enough so that he could see my stomach. He had his hands on my thighs as I pulled off my shirt slowly.

I pulled one if my bra straps down to give him a little peek. He unclipped my bra and I felt his hands cup my breasts. His thumbs slowly rubbed my breasts, he sat up and I felt his lips touch my neck, I laid my head back.

I felt him leaving behind hickeys. I played with his dreads as he continued to suck on my body. I felt him lick my neck and I got goosebumps. He found my sweet spot on my neck and sucked on it. I let a few moans escape my body.

He laid back down after while and I started sucking on his stomach, trailing down to his boxers. I traced his v lines with the tip of my finger before I licked them.

I pulled down his boxers before looking up at him. I stroked him for a bit to tease him. I licked his tip slowly, letting the pre cum onto my tongue. The sweetness filled my mouth before I put as much of it as I could into my mouth.

I sucked him as a couple of groans escaped his mouth. He laid his head back as I continued sucking him.

I felt pre cum land on my tongue a couple of times. I pulled him out of my mouth and kissed his stomach before kissing his neck again.

He flipped me over harshly so that he was on top.

I felt him sucking on my thighs and a few moans left my mouth. With every kiss he got closer to my enterance.

I arched my back once I felt his tongue touch me. I gripped onto his dreads as his tongue slowly went inside of me. I closed my eyes as I let out a couple of moans.

He started moving his tongue in circles which made me moan louder, I started to pull on his dreads but he didn't seem to care.

I felt him touching every inch of me with his tongue. My breathing was speeding up as his tongue continued to move inside of me. He sucked and licked me. I tugged on his dreads a little.

He pulled away and sucked on my boobs. I felt his length on my leg, he slowly started dripping pre cum on my leg.

He leaned in and kissed me harshly, he kept his hands on my breasts. He slipped in his tongue, tasting every inch of my mouth. His lips still tasted sweet.

He moved lower and started sucking on my boobs again. I kept my hands in his dreads, playing with them.

He pulled away after a while and slowly rubbed his length against my entrance. Then he went inside of me, going faster every time.

I closed my eyes as I let out a moan, I had a tight grip on the covers.

I started moaning more and more. I came closer to cumming.

I started to whimper before I screamed.

I felt his warm fluids inside of me. Then he pulled out. I pulled on some underwear and one of Kimetrius's shirts.

He pulled on some boxers then we cuddled.

I fell asleep on top of him.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
06/15/19

Bye.