🦋c α τ σ r c є🦋

1  м σ ท τ н  ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Me and Kimetrius have gotten closer in this past month. And I'm glad to say that we're officially dating again.

We both loved each other when we 'broke up' and we still love each other.

He wants me to move in with him but I don't know if I'm ready yet.

He's really excited that we're having a baby and everything just seems perfect.

I stayed the night at Ki's house and he's currently showering.

I just woke up so that's why I didn't shower with him.

This big ass baby bump barely let's me sleep but I know it's going to be worth it.

Kimetrius came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later with a towel around his waist and water dripping from his dreads.

He changed quickly then he sat down on the edge of the bed before turning his head to look at me. A smile slowly started to form on his face.

He laid down next to me and smiled at me. Then he put one of his his hands on my belly. He moved it around then he stopped when he felt a kick and I felt it too.

He got super excited because this is his first time feeling the baby kick.

Then I got up and took a shower.

I looked at how big my belly was, its huge.

I'm already 34 weeks pregnant so I only have about 6 weeks left.

When I got out of the shower I put on a plain black shirt with some camo pants and my white air Force 1's.

I out my hair in a bun then I left the bathroom.

When I got downstairs Kimetrius was cooking french toast.

I walked up from behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled. He turned around and gave me a kiss.

I helped him cook because I didn't really have anything else to do.

He made us both a plate and made a strawberry smoothie for the both of us.

Damn, I'm so fucking lucky to have a boyfriend like this. I already know he's going to be the best father.

We ate and talked about baby names. We've been talking about that for a while now because we can't decide on a name.

We have an appointment in like 40 minutes.

Once we finished eating we washed the dishes then we left to my appointment.

Once we got there I went into the room and waited for the doctor to get there. We did the same thing that we do at every appointment. I have an appointment every 2 weeks but starting next week I'm going to be having them weekly.

I got my blood pressure and urine checked.

I sat down on the chair. She moved it a little back so that I was in between sitting and laying down. She put the gel on belly and spread it so that we could see the whole baby.

Then we saw the baby. "She a little smaller than most babies but that's okay." The nurse said.

She moved around a bit but she hasn't turned around yet. "If she isn't turned around by 36 weeks then you'll have to get ecv done. And if that doesn't work then we'll give you a call section date." She said as she looked at the screen.

We left a little bit after and went home.

Me and Kimetrius decided to watch TV for a bit because there wasn't much to do.

Then Kimetrius decided to invite Landon and the rest of his friends over.

Once they got here we decided to go swimming.

We got in our swimming suits and went to his backyard.

Me and Cole's girlfriend talked for a while.

I was currently sitting on my unicorn floatie when Kimetrius came up from under the floatie and flipped it.

He caught me and kissed me.

He carried me in his arms for a while until he had to go answer a call.

I got back on my floatie and Kimetrius joined me a couple of minutes later.

I sat in between his legs as he wrapped his arms around me. He had his hands on my stomach as he led me in his arms.

He pecked my lips every once in a while.

Everybody had already left and we were still in the pool, talking. "So did you ever move back to Chicago?" He asked me as he played with my hands.

"No, because my aunt ended up moving to LA." I said and he smiled.

"Well, I'm glad that you didn't move to Chicago because otherwise you wouldn't be here." He said and I smiled.

"I'm glad I didn't move to Chicago too." I said and he gave me a kiss.

I turned around so that I was facing him and we looked at each other for a good minute before he lifted my chin up and leaned in.

I kissed him back and we kissed for a while before I pulled away. We both smiled and he pulled me closer to him.

We both went back inside and we changed. I just out on an oversized shirt that fit me perfectly because of my belly. Kimetrius pulled on some boxers and we went to our bedroom.

He was laying down on my legs as I played with his dreads. He lifted up my shirt to see my baby bump.

He ran his hand up and down my belly before he kissed it.

He sat up and grabbed my hand before he got up to turn off the lights.

We went to sleep a couple of minutes after he turned off the lights.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
06/09/19