🦋ĆIŇĆØ🦋

ŁỮŇΔ'Ş PØV|

I woke up in Kimetrius's arms. He was still sleeping.

I smiled to myself. I never thought that my life would be like this.

When I was younger I wanted to be a doctor but as time went by I became a model. I wanted to have a stable relationship by the time I was 18 but I obviously don't. Instead I'm only dating a guy for a contract.

Kimetrius moved around a bit, before his eyes opened.

He sat up and looked at me with a smile.

He moved my hair out of my face. "You look beautiful without makeup." He said with a smile.

"You look ugly without makeup." I said to him and he flipped his dreads and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you're just jealous cause I have a bigger booty." He said as he stuck out his butt.

"Nigga, that's just your back." I said and he rolled his eyes.

He looked at me for a couple of minutes then he burst out laughing.

He laid down next to me and hugged me.

He looked into my eyes then he moved my hair out of my face. "Guess what?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked him and he smiled even wider.

"So me and Pump are going on tour And you're coming with, we're leaving tomorrow." He said with the biggest smile.

"Okay." I said with a big ass smile.

"You're cute when you smile." He said as he traced the heart on my leg.

He slowly started to lean in when Baxter jumped on the bed.

He laid down in the middle,making us pull away. "Hey, Bax." I said and he started wagging his tail.

I looked at Kimetrius and he was staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked him and he smiled.

"The beautiful ass girl in front of me." He said, which made me smile.

He pulled out some blunts out of nowhere and started smoking and I obviously had to join him.

We smoked and talked for a while. We didn't smoke to the point where we got high but we felt more relaxed.

Baxter ended up jumping off of the bed and leaving.

Kimetrius got closer and pulled me on top of him.

He put both hands on my waist as he just looked at me.

He bit his lip as he looked at my body.

His hands started moving higher, closer to my boobs. I didn't mind. I don't really care what happens any more as long as it's with this fine ass nigga. A little fun won't hurt.

I started playing with his belt to tease him.

I put my hands on his shoulders and got closer to him, before pulling off my shirt. I got really close to him and his hands started getting really close to my breast. I still had a bra on so I pulled down the strap to give him a little peek.

He rubbed his hand over the skin that was showing.

He moved my bra a little lower so that he could see more. He slowly rubbed one finger over everything but he took longer when he got to my nipples. He took off my bra and threw it on the ground.

He moved me lower and he sat up before he smashed his lips onto mine. His lips were soft and sweet. He cupped my cheeks as we kissed. I rubbed my hands on his chest. He slipped his tongue in and started kissing me slower.

When we pulled away he looked horny as fuck.

I noticed that the door was open a bit so I put my bra back on before got up and closed it, I also made sure to lock it.

I went back to the bed and sat on his lap.

I saw that his eyes were full of lust and that's all I felt at the moment.

I grabbed his hand and pulled out a chair, I pushed him on to the chair.

I took my underwear off allowing him to see. I got closer and I slipped off my bra. I moved his hands to my ass and sat with my legs open on his lap. He looked down but I moved his chin up with my finger.

His eyes were focused on my breasts and not on my eyes. Just how I expected.

I had my hands in his hair. I pulled him closer and his lips slowly touched my breasts.

He had a tight grip on my ass. He slapped my ass hard as I slowly started to moan.

He left hickeys all over my body.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

His eyes were full of lust and it was okay with me.

He slipped his tongue inside of me and started to lick me.

I was turning into a moaning mess.

I grabbed onto his dreads tightly.

He moved his tongue in circular motions.

He pulled away a couple of minutes later.

I got on top of him and slowly started to ride him. I let out a few moans.

His eyes were full of lust.

Before I knew it, he came inside of me.

05/04/19