🦋σ ท c є🦋

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Today Kimetrius is performing in New York and his family is going to be there. (I know he performed in New York before Rolling Loud)

We we're on the plane, just talking as we scrolled through Instagram.

We're going to land in like 20 minutes and Kimetrius was so happy to see his family. I was beyond nervous.

Once we got off of the plane I held on to Ki's hand as we walked to the car.

He drove to the hotel, it was kind of far away but not too far away.

A lady at the hotel helped us get our things to our room.

As soon as the lady left our room Kimetrius showered me in kisses. I wrapped my arms around him as we continued to kiss but we we're interrupted when his phone started ringing. It was his mom.

She called him to ask him if we wanted to go shopping with her and his siblings.

Now we're getting ready to go shopping.

^^Outfit

^^Outfit

Kimetrius just wore a plain black shirt and some ripped jeans cause he's lame like that.

I put on some foundation to cover my hickeys and Kimetrius didn't have any because he wouldn't let me.

He came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Oouu, my girl looking fine as fuck." He said, followed by a kiss of my cheek.

He made me where the watch that he got me a while ago.

Once we were done getting ready we left the hotel room and walked to this one park, where we're meeting his mom.

His siblings immediately ran to him and hugged him as I stood off to the side. His mom was the last to hug him she was so happy to see him. "Well, this is my girlfriend, Luna." He said.

His mom immediately went to greet me and so did his siblings.

We went to a couple of stores and we bought a lot of things.

Kimetrius was acting goofy like always.

I wanted to try on some clothes and Kimetrius wanted to see too so he followed me to the dressing room.

I chose out a couple of tops and Kimetrius chose out a couple of jeans and sweatpants for me. He also got a couple of matching t shirts for us.

When I was in the middle of changing Kimetrius grabbed me and leaned in.

He picked me up so that he could kiss me better because there's a huge height difference.

When he pulled away he smiled and he let me continue changing.

When I finished trying on everything we paid and then we left that store and left to another.

We were all kind of hungry so we went to this one cafe across the street from that store.

To be honest the food looked good as fuck.

Me and Kimetrius shared a mango smoothie because it was really big.

I got some crepes and a small fruit salad. Kimetrius got the same thing because he didn't know what else to get.

His little brother is so fucking funny. He was literally exposing Kimetrius. Kimetrius would say something and he would say something about Kimetrius. "You know what, since you're laughing I'm taking away a straw so that you can't drink out of the cup anymore." He said to me as he took out my straw.

"Then I'll use your straw." Once I said that he quickly put my straw back in.

His little sister is so cute, she's 2 years old right now.

Me and Kimetrius were playing with her. She makes me want to have kids, she's the most adorable baby girl I've ever seen. She was laughing and giggling almost every second.

When we were done eating we went to a baby store because his mom wanted clothes for her.

Me and Kimetrius bought her a couple of things. I found this one really cute toy so we bought it.

Since Kimetrius doesn't have a show today we can stay as long as we want.

It's currently 7 and we plan on going back to the hotel around 11.

Me and Ki's baby sister we're walking around outside because she was getting bored inside.

Kimetrius came outside a couple of minutes later and played with us. "Damn, she makes me want kids." He said and I smiled.

"Well, there's a 9% chance." I said, trying to be positive. "And isn't Jacey having a baby."

"Well-." He started saying before he was interrupted by his mom.

"Look, what I got you baby girl." She said to her and she smiled.

We put her in her stroller because she was getting tired.

Me and Kimetrius were messing around as we walked.

We went to the park to sit down for a while and his mom asked us how we met. "We met at a photoshoot." I said at the same time that Kimetrius said something else.

She looked so confused. "Okay so this relationship isn't really 'real' it's a contract." He said after a couple seconds of silence.

Kimetrius changed the subject after that.

We talked about a lot of other things.

Then Kimetrius and his mom left to talk in private, leaving me alone with his siblings.

ℓ i ℓ s к i є s' ρ σ v|

"So, I feel like I really love her but it's a fake relationship and what if she doesn't like me." I said and she smiled.

"Just tell her how you feel." She said and she gave me a reassuring smile before leaving.

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

Kimetrius came back a couple of minutes later.

We went back to the hotel because it was getting really late and we took a bath.

Thoughts?

Please Excuse Any Mistakes

I only have 2 1/2 days of school left so I'm going to try to upload more and I'm making a new book

06/03/19

Love You All

Bye