🦋∂ i є c i σ c н σ🦋

9 м σ ท τ н s ℓ α τ є r

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

I woke up to Kimetrius snoring right by my ear.

I moved a bit which made him wake up.

I got up to go shower and Kimetrius followed me.

As soon as I shut the door he pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine.

He had his hands on my waist as he passionately kissed me.

I pulled away when I realized that I needed to hurry up and shower.

He smacked my ass before he left the bathroom.

I started the shower a couple of minutes before I got in.

I got in and started to shower.

Once I was done showering I got out and put on some clothes.

I put on some white ripped jeans and a black thrasher shirt.

I put on my white air Force 1's like always and I straightened my hair.

I got out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later and I went to my bedroom where Kimetrius was.

Amani was still sleeping so I turned on the baby monitor.

I went downstairs to cook Amani's favorite breakfast food because today's her birthday.

I made some mini chocolate chip waffles and I cut up some fruit. After that I made some bigger waffles for me and Kimetrius. I put some fruit in a little bowl and put some mini waffles on a plate. I poured some milk in a bottle then I warmed it up.

Kimetrius came downstairs a couple of minutes later with Amani in his arms.

She was smiling and laughing.

She was still wearing her pajamas because she's going to shower after she eats.

I put her in her high chair and she started eating.

She was eating with her hands because she doesn't know how to use a spoon yet but she tries to.

Me and Kimetrius started eating while Amani made noises and ate.

When we were down eating Amani starting crawling around and played with Kimetrius while I washed dishes.

She was laughing and screaming.

Once I was done washing dishes I took Amani upstairs and I gave her a bath.

She tried grabbing the water like she always does and she played with her toys as I rubbed the shampoo in her hair.

She's pretty calm when she showers.

Once she got out of the shower I wrapped her up in her towel and took her to the bedroom.

I sat her down on the bed and I put lotion on her before I out on her diaper.

I put a dress with lemons on it on her and some shoes.

I put some of her hair in 2 little buns and left the rest of it down.

I picked her up and we went downstairs where Kimetrius was.

I put her in her stroller and we walked to the park because she loves going to the park.

Me and Kimetrius talked as we walked and like always Amani made noise in the background.

She was currently drinking her juice so she was quiet.

When we got to the park she went on the slide multiple times then she walked around for a little bit.