🦋v є i ท τ є🦋

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

I woke up to Kimetrius's hands on my ass, he gently squeezed it as he scrolled through Instagram. "Give me a kiss." He said in a raspy voice.

I gave him a kiss. "Another one." He said.

So I gave him another kiss. "Another one." He said again.

So I gave him another kiss but this time the kiss lasted longer so he doesn't ask for another one.

Right when I pulled away I got a call from my manager. Right when I was about to answer Kimetrius grabbed my phone and declined the call. "Don't worry about work, just focus on relaxing and enjoying your time off. We only have a week and a half left here so just enjoy it." He said as he set my phone down beside him.

A few minutes later I got up and put on some shorts and a crop top.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and decided to cook something.

I made pancakes, bacon and a little fruit salad on the side.

I was cutting the strawberries when I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped a little because I wasn't really expecting it. Kimetrius chuckled when he saw that I jumped.

I turned around and he pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. When he pulled away I turned around continued cutting the strawberries. He kept his hands around my waist until I finished cooking.

Once I finished cooking we ate.

I'm so happy that he's finally happy, sometimes work stresses him out and then he gets mad.

We spent our last few days before vacation arguing because he would always come home mad and we would just fight.

He was smiling laughing and he was just happy, something that I haven't seen a while.

We continued eating and once we finished eating we went outside and just talked.

We sat down on the bench an we talked about everything that's been happening lately. "Sorry, for being such a dick these past few days." He said as he played with my hand.

"It's okay, I understand that you had just gotten back from work and you were tired." I said.

"I still shouldn't have yelled at you when all you did was hug me." He said he looked up from the ground and looked at me.

"All you wanted was to be left alone and I was being annoying." I said and he moved my hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry for making you cry." He said as he slowly started to lean in.

He cupped my cheeks as our little make out session continued. When he pulled away j smiled. "Come on, let's forget all about what happened before and focus and enjoying this week, we can go back to that sad shit when we get back home." I said and he smiled.

We went inside to change into our swim suits.

When we were done we went outside. The pool looked pretty, there was a waterfall.

Kimetrius got in and I sat on the edge, only dipping my feet in.

After a couple of minutes I finally got in the pool.

Kimetrius kept on splashing me.

Then he went live.

I kind of moved out of the way because I hate being in his lives. I swear his fans ask too many questions when I'm on his live.

We ended up getting out of the pool a couple of minutes later.

When I was getting out of the pool he smacked my ass, super hard.