🦋∂ i є ʑ🦋

ℓ υ ท α 's ρ σ v|

It was super late at night. Me and Skies were cuddling and watching TV in bed.

He was wearing boxers and I was wearing a crop top and some lace underwear.

I could see the shape of his length through his boxers.

He had his hand on my waist and I had one leg on top of him. I had my head on his chest and I could here his heartbeat.

We were watching a movie and Kimetrius wouldn't stop talking. He had finally shut up after a while of talking.

I pulled a blanket over us and I laid down on top of him.

I had my had on his chest like always and he was playing with my hair.

I got off if him and laid down next to him instead and he didn't really like that because he liked being close to me.

I still had my head on his chest so I slowly lifted my head up so that I could kiss his jawline.

I felt him smile. I pulled the blanket off of us and threw it on the ground.

He started running his hand up and down my leg.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head so that he could kiss me.

We slowly kissed, as his hands explored my body.

I quickly pulled away when I noticed that the glass door that led to the balcony wasn't covered by the curtain and there was a lot of people outside if the hotel. So I got up and closed it.

I went back to the bed and got on top of Kimetrius. I slowly leaned in and we kissed. That small kiss turned into a make out session.

I ran my hands up and down his chest as we kissed.

He slowly slipped in his tongue and tasted every inch of my mouth.

ℓ i ℓ s к i є s' ρ σ v|

Her mouth had a sweet taste, like strawberries. I felt her ass getting closer to my length and she started to slowly move her ass. Knowing what she was causing.

I smacked her ass, it echoed in the almost empty room.

The only noise that filled the room was the sound of us kissing.

I moved my hands up her shirt and ran my hands up and down her back.

I started to but her lip, and she gave me a look that made me even more horny.

My hands explored her body.

She had her legs open which allowed her enterance to hover over my bulge.

I was moving my hands lower and lower as we kissed.

I slowly started to slide her underwear down when someone knocked at the door.

I pulled on some sweatpants and went to the door.

I opened the door and there stood Jacey. "I came here to tell you that I'm actually not pregnant." She said as she looked at my body.

"Okay." I said and that's when she noticed how hard I was.

"Is she not good enough for you?" She said as she bit her lip, trying to seduce me.

"Shut up." I said as I slowly started closing the door but she stopped I with her foot.

"Can I at least get a hug."She said.

I didn't have time to answer before she had her arms tightly wrapped around me, I pulled away when I noticed what she was trying to do.

She gave me a paper and with that she left.