Chapter 1

"Uhhh" Yuu sighed "what's wrong with you?" Rei asked. Yuu then picked her head off the the table and stared at Rei "What's wrong...what's wrong is that I have to go to this whole new school and i have no idea what to do"Yuu said sadly staring into here sister eyes "YUU!!! Your gonna be late dear please hurry up and make your way to school" there mother said. Yuu turned to look at the time her eyes widened with shock. "SHIT I'm going to be late" Yuu shouted. "Language if mother caught you using those words you'd be late for your own funeral" Rei whispered. "Haha very funny very funny" Yuu said as she ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door. Hiro walked up to Rei and looked at her "you know you should be more nice to her give her a chance especially since what happened last year" Hiro said. Yuu undressed herself and put on her school uniform then she ran out the door towards school. "Eh! Is that..no its can't be YUU!!! YUU! Baby come here" Maki shouted. Yuu froze in her tracks and turned around slowly "oh no please no... HEY Maki what you doing here?" Yuu asked "what am I doing here I came to see my baby girl you thought you could leave our relationships you know I like you" Maki said as he pulled Yuu in for a hug "Makiiii get off me please I told you I was just alone and you were a good friend but we are not a good couple get that in your head but you will always be my best friend" Maki let go of Yuu and glared at her "were those rumours true about you being lesbian you looking at other girls especially older ones" Maki said staring at Yuu with a smirk "you know that's not true I'm into guys Evan if I was into a girl it would never work out with my parents being homophobic and all" Yuu said looking at the ground loosing eye contact with Maki. "Your right that would be dumb.. imagine you dating a girl oh lord" Maki said laughing his head off. Yuu just walked off into the school building and noticed a black haired girl walking right towards her. "Um.. are you lost first year? If you need help I wouldn't mind showing you around the school" the unnamed second year said with a beautiful smile on her face "uh...um..yeah sure yes please I..mean yes sorry" Yuu said frustrated with why she was acting so weird. the black haired girl smiled at Yuu once more and bowed down "where are my manners I'm Touko nanami student council" Touko said looking down at Yuu blushing *she is so beautiful uhh why do I have this feeling in my chest what the hell..just keep calm keep calm* "Hello Touko I'm Yuu Koito a first year...well as you can already tell *why is she blushing why am I feel so warm right now what the hell* Touko grabed Yuu's hand "let's go then Koito"....