Chapter 4

Maki stared at Sayaka in shock "uh..um Saeki sensei are you okay?" Maki asked. Sayaka looked at Maki "What are you to that little bitch...she stared at you with amassment and you looked at her romantically what is between you two?" Sayaka asked  facing Maki getting closer and closer. "Um Yuu-San is my..my girlfriend I love her very much but she seems to think we have broken up since she told me it wouldn't work out" Maki said staring into Sayaka's hazel eyes "so I was correct she is a slut moving from you to Touko"Sayaka said talking to herself. "What is your relationship with Nanami-San you seem very fond of her and very um jealous" Maki said but Sayaka did not answer "Sayaka do you have feelings for Nanami-San" Maki said once again looking into Sayaka's eyes before standing up. Sayaka blushed in embarrassment what do you mean have feelings for her I'm a girl she is a girl that cannot...that will not happen" Sayaka said blushing deeply "so your telling me you enjoy men or guys like me" Maki said before pinning Sayaka to the table and kissing her neck Sayaka then quietly moaned but tried to push Maki off her "GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!" Sayaka shouted as she tried pushing him off but Maki would not move he slid his hands under her skirt "I wonder would this be your first time?" Maki asked forcefully pushing his lips against Sayaka's before pulling away "Leave me alone move your hand. Maki you freak" Sayaka said blushing maki then placed his finger onto sayaka's area. SHIT Sayaka shouted as a soft moan came from her mouth then she pushed maki of her. "Did I go to far baby or did you want another kiss" maki said looking at Sayaka's red face "not a word of this to anybody and defiantly not Touko do you understand me"Sayaka said as she ran out the room. Maki then sat down on the seat and laughed as he looked at his phone with a picture of Sayaka "I guess she'll be a hard one to seduce since she is so stubborn" maki then made a call and placed his phone against his face "I'm done with Yuu sir but this Sayaka girl she is much harder to get" maki said "Boy I don't give a fuck you will and I mean will Seduce her we need there money don't make me do what I did to your brother" the man on the other side of the phone said "No sir but how will" maki asked as he got more and more scared "You will go to her tomorrow and apologise ask her to meet you somewhere and do your job or els you can go see why Suguru is a disappointment in this family" the man said maki hanged the phone up and stared at the floor "something is different she seems to enjoy me doing that stuff to her. Shit it doesn't matter she is just like Yuu a self sent we'd lonely bitch"

Meanwhile Yuu had rushed home slamming the door open Rei stared at her little sister "what's wrong Yuu" Rei asked Hero looked at Yuu "are you okay?" hero asked. But Yuu did not reply she just ran to her room and held her chest tightly "did she mean it did she really mean it I don't know how long I could have lasted I wanted to kiss her so badly" Yuu said looking at her table then realising the picture of her brother and her. Yuu generally picked up the photo and looked at it "don't worry bro I won't fall in love with her she'll just hurt me in the end....right" then suddenly Yuu heard a knocking on her door "Yuu darling your sister asked me to check up on you" Yuu's mother asked "come in mother I need to talk to you" Yuu said unlocking her door. Her mother steps inside Yuu's bedroom and looked at her daughter "what's wrong you can tell me anything darling" yuu's mother said  "there was a girl today her last name was Saeki do you know a man by that chance of a name"Yuu asked looking at her mothers face carefully. Yuu's mothers face suddenly jumped in shock  " I guess you found out didn't you" Yuu just looked at her mother clenching her fists "I'll tell you then. About 7 years ago...
*FLASHBACK*
"Good afternoon sir Saeki-San" Uri said waving at her co-worker "hello there  Uri Koito" Desmond said "Im feeling very happy today since my daughter decided to say the words she loves me so how about we have a drink after work" Uri said then Desmond nodded his head *AFTER THEY FINISHED WORK*
Desmond had his last couple of drinks and so did Uri  "hey lest go to a hotel room near by" Desmond said "no thanks my family is waiting at home" Desmond looked at Uri with anger "would u mind getting me another drink please Uri"Desmond demanded "sure" Uri said as she walked away getting him another drink. Desmond then took some sleeping pills out of his bag and put some in Uri's drink and waited for her to come back "here you go Desmond" Uri said as she gave Desmond his drink the she took a sip of hers
*An hour later*
"Are you sure you don't wanna stay by a hotel near it's better" Desmond said with a smirk on his face "actually I'm feeling really tired right now so how about it let's go" they both got to the hotel and laid on the bed a few minutes later Uri had fallen asleep but Desmond was still awake "she is so cute" Desmond said and he pulled down Uri's pants a few minutes later Uri woke up dripping wet and looked at Desmond on top of her "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Uri shouted as she slapped Desmond "don't worry I just thought you wanted me to" Desmond said as he got of Uri and kissed her.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
" that's what happened I'm so sorry mother" Yuu said with a tear rolling down her face remember what maki did to her.
*FLASHBACK* 
Maki slapped Yuu on her face as he kissed her pushing her agains the wall rubbing her small boobs "ahhh maki get offf me"Yuu said moaning a little "only a little bit longer i'd love to make you cum" maki said just before he was pushed of Yuu because she punched him "alright fine just because I like you I'll keep you a virgin but it won't come at a easy price I'll hurt your loved one"
*END OF FLASHBACK"
"Touko..."