chapter 7

Touko walked though the rain not paying attention to the things around her *Yuu's face..was beautiful*. People stared at her as Touko mumbled Yuu's name constantly she pulled out her phone and put her headphones in while listening to music. A man was in the bushes staring at Touko "you dirty bitch" The man said as he took out a gun and aimed for Touko then a loud bang was heard from 1mile away. Touko's eyes shut as she fell face forward onto the ground a couple of women screamed and one called the ambulance. Touko was rushed to hospital. "Ma'am who would you like us to call" the doctor said trying to get Toukos attention before she closed her eyes again "Yuu, and sayaka and my mother.." Touko said faintly before passing out.

Sayaks phone rang once again "did maki forget something" sayaka said before pulling her phone out noticing it was from the hospital "hello?" Sayaka said confused "yes hello your friend Touko is in hospital" the nurse said before hanging up the phone "Touko...in hospital" sayaka said before dropping her phone on the floor and ran towards the hospital. Once she got there she slammed open the door "Where's TOUKO!?" Sayaka shouted "s..she's in room 106" the nurse said pointing towards the room.
Sayaka opened the door as her eyes widens seeing a peach colored haired girl. Yuu turned her head connecting eye contact with sayaka. Yuu then turned her head back to Touko holding her hand "you'll be alright Touko I promise" Yuu said while trembling seeing Touko not opening her eyes. Sayaka just stood at the door way confused as why there was a slut holding Toukos hand as if they were dating "Get your filthy hands of her!" Sayaka said slapping Yuu's hand away the doctor then walked in the room seeing the too girls arguing "both of you will need to put your differences aside if you carry on we will put you out" the doctor said reading the paper "your friend got shot but we do not know where the bullet went it only injured her spine but she is recovering extremely quickly" the doctor said once again "good when can she leave" Sayaka asked impatiently "a month or 3weeks" the doctor said walking out the room "that's too long I need her to help my with my homework" Sayaka said licking her lips "why the fuck are you here if she is nothing to you" Yuu said still staring at Toukos face "what the hell are you talking about slut?" Sayaka said while still looking at Touko "your using her, I know exactly what you are your using her and you think your madly head over heals for her just to fill the gap in your heart" Yuu said looking at Sayaka eating for a reply "No you don't know me at all slut you only know how to steal people" Sayaka said but Yuu did not reply "I'll be leaving its already 1am" Yuu said before kissing Touko on her lips. Sayaks eyes widens not wanting to believe what she just saw. Sayaka stood up and Slapped Yuu on the fave and pushed her against the wall "you fucking slut you stole the kiss I was going to take from Touko" sayaka said raising her fist "you got it wrong she kissed me first so I kissed back" Yuu said getting sayaka off her *Touko would never do that* Yuu walked out the hospital

Sayaka went and placed her lips against Touko's but suddenly Toukos eyes opened and stared at Sayaka kissing her she pushed her off "WHAT THE FUCK!" Touko said wiping her mouth. "Touko listen I love you so much I would do anything to be with you " sayaka said with tears down her face. "Sayaka you used me as your toy for fuck sake and plus you know my feelings for Yuu is real" Touko said not facing sayaka "if you love Yuu that much you will date me or I'll kill her" Sayaka said and smirked Touks faced changed "you wouldn't I need proof" Touko shouted "proof I have proof" sayaka said while pulling out a knife " I could throw iu at her or stab her constantly your choice" Sayaka said smiling devilishly at Touko "..Fine.." Touko said worried about Yuu. Sayaka then pulled out her other phone and took a picture kissing Touko and puyt the caption as *my new girlfriend* "wait did you post that" Touko asked "yes my baby...yes I did"

Sayaka stared at Touko "what is it about her you don't see in me?" Sayaka said fidgeting with her fingers "well Yuu is always hap and always helps me" Touko said faintly griping the bed sheets "But she is a fucking! Slut" sayaka shouted Touko then jumped out the bed and was going to punch sayaka before there was a loud crack. Both the grips were confused until Touko screamed and fell down to the ground "TOUKO!" Sayaka shouted with tears in her eyes. The doctor ran in the room and quickly out Touko back on the bed "What happened?" The doctor said "she just got up and then this happened" Sayaka said holding Touko's Hand "it was her spine I think she broke it...she might not make it out alive" the doctor said as other nurses and doctors crowded the room and pushed Sayaka out.

"Hey Yuu?" Rei said "your friend student council is in hospital right?" Rei once said again but Yuu did not reply she just held the tears inside "well an hour ago she broke her spine, they called and told us to tell you she might not make it out" Rei said. Yuu stood there crying before running back out the house. "I think her friend is very special to Yuu don't you think?" Hero said looking at his girlfriend Rei "I think so let's just hope mother and father don't find out"..