Chapter 43

The twins and Itona walked through the small woods "Ichiro do you have any idea where we are going" Itona said looking down "nope he has no clue at all but I do feel stronger here I wonder why?" Rika said shaking a bit "yeah me too" the too boys said together Rika looked over at them and smiled "we should make a camp here..um Itona can you go get as much wood as you can and Rika give us some clean water" Ichiro said as he rubbed his hands together as they turned heat red "Itona hurry up my hands will burn!" Ichiro shouted as his hands got hotter and hotter "amazing the fire boy can burn" a man said which made everybody jump Ichiro jumped up and threw the fire at the person "Hey!! What's that for Ichiro!" The man said dogging the attack Itona closed his eyes and tried to take control over the man "not gonna work Itona both of you are shit compared to me..it's her who is strong" The man said the two boys were ready to attack again before being interrupted "Idiots he knows who we are he just dodged all your attacks like it's nothing he hasn't attack us yet so maybe I don't know..he is on our side!" Rika said rubbing her head in frustration Itona and Ichiro looked at Rika then back at the man they put there hands down "who are you come to the light" Ichiro said making a small flame. The man walked up the the fire and smiled both Ichiro and Rika gasped "...I know you" Rika said moving closer. Itona sat there clueless "yeah your Ushio the dude who saved Iton's dad from the same condition I have!" Ichiro said smiling and ran up to the man. Ushio looked over at Itona "If your parents saw me now they would laugh you should have seen my reaction to when your mother was pregnant with you she was so stubborn to Kai" Ushio said.

After a few minuets the group made it to a small house "is this where you live?" Itona asked Ushio didn't respond "I'm about the same strength as you mother so no this is a place I go to get away from the busy life..but stop changing the subject the reason I found you is because I would love nothing more than to help you three on becoming stronger to show your parents"Ushio said but Ichiro frowned "were doing this to kill whoever Violet is" He said Ushio nearly fell of his chair "oh fuck no you can't do that she'll snap your body into pieces" Ushio said.

There was a huge knock on the front door Kai got up out of bed and answered the door to only see a angry Yuu and a worried Touko "ain't  the roles souped to be angry Touko and worried Yuu what's going on?" Kai asked "your son has left with my kids!" Yuu said Kai's eyes widened "JINROA! Is Itona up there?" He asked but jinroa ran down the stairs and shook her head a bit confused "they left this note" Touko said handing the couple the note. After reading it they looked at each other "what the fuck are we going to do?" Jinroa said playing with her fingers "it's only a matter of time until Violet finds them and if she does there..." Yuu said struggling to say the last sentence before falling on her knees "d~dead"
Touko and Kai helped up Yuu "don't think of that and plus there still okay your just built up on so much anger you can't feel it" Jinora said sighing both Kai and Touko looked at each other then back at Yuu "it's true baby they are alive it seems there fighting" Touko said before Yuu's eyes widened "FIGHTING !!!WHO!" Yuu shouted as hot flames built from her arms "calm down I think there being trained by Ushio he did say he would live alone in the woods and that's where they went so just be patient when our kids are ready they will come back" Touko said patting Yuu on the back before pulling her into a deep kiss Yuu moaned a bit before kissing Touko back "Hey no fucking in the hall way go upstairs or something"Jinoea said walking back to bed followed by Kai. Jinora laid in bed before there was a knock on the door "hey um..its me Touko" Touko said still waiting at there door Kai opens the door "here you'll need it" Touko said handing Kai two headphones Kai burst into laughter "don't break her into pieces" Kai said closing the door he gave Jinora a stare before getting on the bed "she gave you headphones for what?" She asked Kai smiled "there going to have there own fun now I want my fun with you" Kai said kissing jinora's neck.

Touko took off Yuu's bra and smiled "there beautiful" Touko said sucking on Yuu's nipple hhha~Touko Yuu moaned Touko unbuttons her jeans and took them off she broke the kiss and went under the bed "I know Kai has it here" Touko said still looking Yuu was confused until Touko pulled from under a bed a 10 inch toy dick "Hey! That's not going on me" Yuu said blushing Touko got back on the bed and put it on as she pinned Yuu to the bed "yes you are your my wife so I fuck you how I want to"Touko said laying the toy on Yuu's pussy mmm~ Yuu moaned she closed her eyes "be gent~HHHAA!!" She shouted as Touko shoved the whole toy inside we wife. Tears built up in Yuu's eyes as her face went all red Touko slammed it all back inside yuu Ahh~ its to~o big"Yuu said covering her mouth as a tear drop stoped from her face *shes gonna kill me with this* Yuu thought