Chapter 34

Several hours later
Touko sat on the floor with tears rolling down her pale face she sobbed like a baby trembling "I'm so stupid..." she said faintly as her voice cracked multiple times "that you are I mean you lost your pregnant girlfriend" Sade said walking from the kitchen to help Her friend, Touko turned her head facing Sade and gave her a sort of Glare that always sent shivers down Sade "well shit I was pointing out the facts what do you think Fuko?" She asked turning to the boy looking at papers "I'm getting close I know it we'll find them" Fuko said as he held up a piece of paper "Uhhh... Fuko you said that half an hour ago your not making Nanami feel any better and plus what about Kai?" Jinora asked but nobody answered jinora just sighed "yo! Fuko let me see that paper" Jr said running up to him Fuko handed the small boy the paper it took a few minuets for Jr to read the paper but he soon smiled "Fuko your a FUCKING GENIUS!" Jr shouted patting Fuko on the head jinora, Touko And sade stared at the short boy all confused "look... the building has a small little office on the other side of it we know Yuu is not there in the building so she might be in that office and so Kai as well Touko did say Yuu said she saw Kai before you know..." Jr said looking down remembering what the real situation was Sade slammed her hands on the table "and what do there not there what are we gonna do what the hell is somebody gonna do with a pregnant woman and a boy who only knows how to control his mind reading powers" Sade shouted furious as her face was all red "that's the point both Kai and Yuu have something in common they both have loved ones Kai has jinora and Yuu has.. Touko and get this both Yuu and Kai are form rich families what if the person who took them is related to them" Jr said but before he could finish he was hit with a book "you foolish little shrimp" Jinora said before standing up walking over to Touko she placed her hand on Touko's shoulder "Yuu will be fine she is strong" Jinroa said making a fake smile "I know she is strong I'm not worried about that I'm worried about the kids I can't have the twins first day on earth be a living hell" Touko said but was interrupted by Everybody screaming "YOUR HAVING TWINS!" They all shouted which surprised Touko "a boy and a girl but this is no time can we just go look" she said heading towards the door.

Yuu looked at Kai "what else is there to tell me before I give broth to kids who will be taken away from me?" She asked tilting her head a bit "uhhh...there is a way to get out I think I realised Violet isn't Tsukassa she isn't as skilled like her this rope isn't that strong she is just amazing at manipulating people" Kia said as he growled trying to rip the rope...eventually  it snapped he ran towards Yuu and helped her out "how do we get out of here " Yuu asked "AHHH!" Kai screamed as he was punched a in the gut by Violet "KAI!" Yuu shouted but Kai glared at Yuu "r...~run ...go" he said faintly but Violet grabbed Yuu "let her go you bitch" Kai shouted punching violets head on the floor constantly punching her with ice blocks "come on out! You belong with me not her! Take me!" He shouted still punching Violet. Yuu felt a strange pain in her stomach *lord please be cramps* but water dropped from her legs. Violet and Kai's eyes widened he glanced at Yuu with water in his eyes before still trying to punch Violet but she blocked his punch "my time of waiting is over that's amazing power your chgildren have Yuu they'll be amazing servants" Violet said punching Kai across the face pushing  him across  the room Yuu looked at Violet "Ahh!" She shouted as the pain got worse "they really are here finally" Violet shouted

Jinora was running with the others before a blast of energy hit her she stopped as her eyes widened "~there ...there here~" she said trembling she stared at Touko, "Touko there coming I can feel some sort of power it's definitely form the office HURRY Yuu really needs our help now!" She shouted. Touko's eyes widened *yuu in coming for you*