Chapter 13

Two months later
"I think you too make a cute couple" Akari said as her stomach started making noises which made the whole class hear "ohh shit.." Akari mumbled know everybody was staring at her but a woman walked up to her and sat beside her "Akari you know you must eat breakfast" miss inori said before placing a bowl of pork cutlet bowl in front of her "thanks Nagisa!" Akari said as Nagisa slapped Akari softly on the face "don't say my name" miss inori said before standing up and making her way back to her class. Yuu and Koyomi say there staring at Akari Yuu suddenly started laughing "...What!?" Akari asked "all this time you've said your single but obviously you and Miss inori have something going on" Koyomi said giggling Akari blushed deeply And turned her head making eye contact with her love "spill the tea Akari, have you seen her naked have you too fucked yet," Koyomi said before she was interrupted by Her girlfriend "I bet they have fucked" Yuu said blushing staring at Koyomi. Akari stood up and walked out the class *Maybe I pushed it too far?* Yuu thought. Miss inori walked over to the girls extremely mad but tried to stay calm "what did you too girls do?" She asked a bit sternly "we didn't do anything we were just playing we're sorry for hurting your girlfriend" Koyomi said bowing down "you both will apologise after do you understand me and my name is Nagisa since your friends of Akari" Nagisa said before storing out the class trying to find Akari once she saw the tall girl crying she walked up to her and pulled her in the bathroom "don't worry they were joking" Nagisa said kissing Akari on the head Akari blushed deeply and new she would have to keep her voice down.

Touko was laying in bed next to Sayaka think about Someone "Yuu.." Touko said faintly "What!" Sayaka shouted as her anger built up "are you serious Touko it's been  3 months alredy and your still thinking about that slut it's bad enough we go to the same school but your dating me I'm your girlfriend and your father is proud of you" Sayaka said as she started getting more angry "but you forced me into this relationship and plus your not so loyal yourself always going out with Maki think I'm stupid well I'm not" Touko said looking out the window "we are just friends and frankly he treats me better than you do" Sayaka said trying to act as though she is sad "then go be with him it's not like I care my father can approve of you but I for hell fuck don't" Touko said as she got up and began to walk out the house "if you leave were over" Sayaka said shouting but Touko just ignored her and walked out the door walking through the streets not know where she was going
She started remembering the time she got shot *i know Xav would never try to shoot me he would rather stab me and father never liked me maybe it was..* Touko thought before stopping "Father!" She started running before she fell to the ground with a thud she looked up as she saw a peach haired girl sitting on the floor "Yuu..?" Touko said as tears built up in her eyes Yuu just stood up and looked at Koyomi "babe let me talk to this bitch for a second" she said as she pulled Koyomi into a kiss then Koyomi slid her Tongue inside Which made her moan a bit before pulling away Koyomi walked to the shop trusting Yuu not to do anything "So your with Koyomi now?" Touko said trembling as her heart was pounding "and your still with Sayaka I guess" Yuu said sternly not making eye contact "no we broke up because I want you" Yuu's eyes widened "your just so unfair" Yuu said "what" Touko asked as she got closer to Yuu "remember I said I'll always be by your side that was the promise I gave you I told you no matter what if you asked me to be by your side I will but you never kept your promise you said you would only love me and me only but you lied your unfair Touko you hide the fact that your heart is broken and that your sad but yet you let that take over you now you only think for yourself " Yuu said as she walked over to Koyomi and walked away. Touko stood there crying knowing everything Yuu said was correct "I'm a bitch"