Chapter 2

"Ah...where are you taking me" Yuu said surprisingly. Touko looked at Yuu smiling "well maybe I could take you to your class since you look lost and I think I remember your name being called in miss Inori's class" Touko said *was she stalking me how does she know my class why does she smell so nice* "Her smell" Yuu said without realising Touko had stopped "what did you say?" Touko asked Yuu stared at Touko confused then suddenly realised what she had said and tripped over in shock "ahhh" Yuu had screamed. Touko grabbed Yuu's hand and tripped over onto of Yuu *oh damn this is bad very bad she is so close* Touko thought then she leaned in a bit more getting closer and closer to Yuu. Yuu then got up and helped up Touko "you weren't trying to uh kiss me were you" Yuu said with a smirk. "What no no no hell no I just tried to help you up but I should be going now byeeee yuu-chan" Touko said before running of to class. Yuu blushed and touched her lip *she was so close I could feel her breath..is this..."  Yuu thought while blushing meanwhile Maki stood there in between the door staring and Yuu in shock "what the fuck just happened I knew she was a bitch but it a slut" maki whispered to himself before taking a seat in class.

Meanwhile Touko stoped right in front of her class waiting "Touko!" Touko turned around in surprise but happy to see Sayaka  "hey Sayaka I'm sorry I'm late I was talking to a first year" Touko said. "A first year? Touko please don't tell me your gonna do this again please leave them alone" Sayaka said in a bit of disrespect "what you mean I'm sure this one will be different she would be a great member to the student council I'm sure she will" *Yuu...oh Yuu*
Touko thought. "Touko listen we are great just being the two of us we get to do lots of things especially things we both like" Sayaka said licking her lips gently "Sayaka we need to stop it's getting out of hand okay I told you once already your a girl I'm a girl it's never going to happen that's why I want Yuu Koito to join" Touko said all happy "did you say Koito you mean one of the Koito's is here in this school" *No there here for me my family this is nothing but a mess I bet this Yuu girl is a slut just like her mother little bitch*