Chapter 29

Touko opened her apartment door and stepped inside "thanks Sade I appreciate it" Touko struggled to say Sade didn't reply she just helped Touko get in her bed "you better stop this drinking it's not you" Sade whispered Touko opened one of her eyes and glared at the tall woman standing beside her bed Touko just turned her back to her friend "you can get the fuck out now" Touko hissed Sade just looked at Touko and sighed "you've changed so much all I want is my friend back" she said as she walked out the room tearing up. Touko laid on her side trying not to cry but couldn't help it *i want the old me back too* "stupid Violet" Touko was just about to fall asleep until sirens outside her house were heard the dark haired woman got up and looked out her bedroom window seeing about ten police cars everywhere "what the fuck" she said to herself until she spotted a familiar face "Fuko!" She said Touko grabbed a jacket and ran outside "FUKO!" She screamed the short haired man turned around he smiled and held out his arms "Touko!" She shouted as they both embraced a hug together "Fuko it's great to see you again" Touko said placing her hand on his face "it's amazing to see you too but I'm kind of busy maybe we can talk later" Fuko said looking down "oh...alright but what's going on why are there so many police around " she asked. Fuko looked away and sighed "it seems there is a mass murder on the loose there were reports of about thirty people being stabbed or there necks cracked open they said he was a maniac " Fuko said trembling "that sounds like something you would do" Touko said and started to laugh a little "no Touko it's not funny you live around here we must take you in to see if you have any evidence " The short haired man said guiding Touko to his car "are you serious Fuko I wouldn't have seen anything "Touko said as she got in the car glaring at Fuko  "then this will go quick and plus there are others being investigated it's a big case if I got answers I will be chief of police "The man said smiling while getting in his car and driving off . A few minuets pass and both Touko and Fuko got out the car they walked inside the police station Touko's eyes widened seeing how many people were being questioned "HOW DARE YOU KEEP A PREGNANT LADY HERE SHE NEEDS TO GO HOME!" a voice shouted both Touko and Fuko walked to where the noise came from Touko soon saw jinora shouting at a man and then saw a dark haired girl sitting down "Yuu..." Touko whispered Touko and Yuu gained eye contact and both were speechless. Yuu just rubbed her stomach and turned her head "oh..hey Yuu!" Fuko shouted running up to the pregnant woman sitting down "well hello Fuko long time" Yuu said smiling "Holly shit! Who's the father that dumped that pot in you" Fuko said laughing Yuu just looked at Touko "the father and I don't speak no more" Yuu said , jinora soon saw hat was going on and glared at Touko "what's re you doing here?" But Touko didn't answer she just kept straight at Yuu *SLAP* eveybody stared at the two girls Touko was in the floor and jinora looked furious "why are you here slut!?" Jinora asked again but Fuko got between the two "she is here for questioning  about the murders " Fuko said trying to calm jinora down "wouldn't be surprised if she was the one murdering people " jinora hissed "got something to say pretty bitch!" Touko shouted at jinora "I can't be a bitch.. I don't get people pregnant and leave" jinora said about to punch Touko "JINORA ...stop" Yuu shouted she grabbed her friends arm and walked away still looking at Touko ..."wait what?" Fuko said looking at Touko *is....is that Touko's kid* Fuko tried to pice things together but got confused "NANAMI YOU GOT A PENISE!" Fuko shouted but Touko shook her head and sat down "that can't be my kid she never wanted kids"