Chapter 46

Rio sat up out her bed and looked at her phone "fuck I don't wanna go school" she said to herself rubbing her eyes she jumped a it feeling something touch her leg she looked down "not again..." she said Rio walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower *am I that weird for having a....crush on.."she thought taking her clothes off and got in the shower her body relaxed as the hot water hit her body "I heard Rika-Chan will be back today" she said blushing she touched her clit and began panting a bit "mmm~Rika..." she said sliding both her two fingers inside her "Hhaamm~fuck me!" She said leaning against the wall she closed her eyes "...Fuck" she sat on the bath floor which her fingers still inside her by picking up the pace her face went completely red "Ahhmm~RIKA!!" She shouted as she came all over her fingers she looked down still blushing "now I gotta clean" she said standing up cleaning the mess. Once she finished up in the shower she started getting dressed before her phone started ringing "hello?" She said waiting for a reply "hello beautiful ready to spend the day with your girlfriend" a girl said on the phone "ah yes Katski I am" Rio said looking away a bit annoyed "alright well I'll meet you at school baby I love you" She said but Rio just hanged up the phone she looked at the wall and sighed "I really fucked up.." she said before walking out her room going towards the kitchen she saw a man cooking "morning Father" Rio said she looked at the table "where is Mother?" She asked her father turned his head "oh your up your mother is still asleep I think Takashi is trying to wake her up" the man said smiling.
The little boy patted the sleeping woman on the head "mama! Mama wake now...Mama!"the boy said before the door slammed open Rio didn't say a word she walked over to the window and opened the blinds sunlight hit the room the woman was still asleep Rio looked at her brother and pulled the sheets off the bed "AHHH!!" The woman screamed covering her eyes "time to get up mother" Rio said smiling walking out the room
"So you exited to see your friend again?" Rio's father said "what friend?" Rio asked scratching her head "the one I head your screaming up in your bathroom is it Rika or something " said man said smiling Rio blushed and took her toast "I'm gonna go see you later father" she said running out the house

Rika sat outside Ichiro's door "come on stop being a baby you see him everyday what's so different about today?" Rika said smiling but Ichiro didn't answer "oh it's because you two fucked yesterday didn't you" Rika said as the door swung open "SHUT UP!" He shouted walking out his room towards the door Rika looked at him and smiled "Itona and Ichiro...ew" she said to herself standing up going down stairs Yuu looked at both her kids and smiled "your both nearly taller than me" Yuu said as tears built up in her eyes "that's because your old" Rika said. "I'm not old I'm only 35" she said pushing her kids out the door.

The twins walked side by side towards there school  "Hey you two!" A boy shouted Ichiro's eyes widened and walked a bit faster Rika laughed a bit she turned around facing Itona "he so just a bit embarrassed for what you two did yesterday" Rika said putting her hand on Itona back "was it that obvious"Itona said looking down "well Duh he was masterbating like an animal shouting your name honestly" Rika said laughing Itona's eyes widened seeing Rio with another girl *she's gonna break Rika's poor heart hell no* he thought "um Rika let's hurry up and get to class.

All the students sat down in class "Alright  class we have a old student back again Rika Nanami" the teacher said as Rika walked in the class all the student were in shock as how beautiful she was Rio looked at Rika and blushed she stared at her boobs *ohh fuck* Rio thought but she felt a nudge on her arm she turned her head looking staright at her girlfriend Katski. Rika noticed The girl blushing and looking a Rio "go sit down Next to Yuzuki" the teacher said Rika sat next her the girl and smiled recognising her old friend "long time" Yuzuki said smiling hugging Rika. Rika smiled but it soon faded "who is that girl sitting next to Rio" Rika asked Yuzuki was confused but smirked "that's her girlfriend they have been dating for a couple of weeks now and honestly I think Rio hates her" Yuzuki said Rika sat in her chair as she held back her tears "girl-friend.."