Chapter 39

"I'm glad you remember what I look like" the woman said leaning against the door Yuu clenched her fists as fire began to burn form both her hands "how could I ever forget you were horrible to me and..." Yuu said looking down Touko looked over at her girlfriend "Yuu calm down" Touko said holding we wrist but Yuu pulled away "No! You have no idea what this...this bitch did to me" Yuu said as her flames grew the twins got scared a started crying "Sade...Jinora take the twins and go home get them away from here" Yuu said growling "what! No we can't leave you" Sade said running towards her. Yuu turned her head giving Sade a death glare Sade trembled in fear *thats not Yuu no more* she thought she quickly grabbed Ichiro "Jinora take Rika and let's go!" She said running out the building "what the hell are you doing" Touko asked but Yuu didn't reply "I'm doing something I should have done 5 years ago..."Yuu said growing her flames she looked at the palm of her hand and smiled "remember mother...me you and brother would always have fun but that one day you and dad had an argument and you let it all out oh brother" Yuu said trembling as tears ran down her face "oh stop being a bitch already except the fact he was weak he could t even defend himself" The woman said  "I'll kill you...ILL END YOUR LIFE!!" Yuu shouted as she ran up to her mother throwing a fire ball but the woman disappeared Yuu struggled to find her but was soon punched in the stomach by the woman "AHH!" She screamed as she fell on the ground "is that all you got I thought I raised a powerful daughter you were to be by my side" the woman said. Yuu felt anger build up in her until she couldn't hold it in any more her eyes went the colour of blood red liquids dropped out of her eyes as she screamed the floor started trembling as a bit of lava came up form the ground "your dead!" She shouted throwing lava on the woman's face "AHHHH!!!" The woman screamed as her arm was badly damaged "your better than I thought" she said before Yuu kept punching her constantly building a pool of lava before throwing the older woman into it. The woman's eyes widened "shit... your much better I'll be back"the woman said crashing the wall of the hospital open and running out into the woods.
Yuu still panted heavily Touko looked over at Yuu her eyes widened "YUU!!" She shouted but there was no reply Yuu turned around facing Touko "give back my girlfriend I know your not her!" Touko shouted she looked at the floor as normal tears hit the ground she looked up surprised "I..~I love you" Yuu said before passing out on the floor.

"Yuu! Yuu wake up!" Somebody Said which woke Yuu up "wait what!" She shouted sitting up out of her bed "where are we?l she asked still confused "God Yuu I missed you" Touko said hugging Yuu "ow my back" she said looking at Touko "w~who are you?" Yuu said the whole room went silent tears built up in Touko's eyes "what?" She asked as her voice cracked but Yuu burst into laughter "I'm joking I just want to see my babies " she said still laughing Touko punched Yuu on the shoulder before leaving the room.
Yuu turned around seeing Everybody looking at her "hey Kai how you doing?" Yuu asked smiling "great" he said turning his head "for somebody who can tell when people are lying you sure are one yourself" Sade said patting Kai on the back "don't worry she will lov-" Sade said but wa interrupted "IM RIGHT HERE!" Jinora said Yuu looked over at her before the door swans open "Yuu we have a problem " Touko said  holding both the twins putting them on the bed "what what is it?" Yuu said panicking a bit "it's Ichiro look what he can do" Touko said Evrybody stared at the little boy. "Touko are you okay Ichiro is just a baby he won't have pow-" Jinora said before Ichiro burst into flames his whole body was covered Yuu was shock and so was everybody else Yuu grabbed Ichiro as she screamed "baby are you okay!" Yuu said putting out Ichiro's fire the little boy just smiled and giggled Rika started crying as his hand was covered in ice "Kai stop playing games unfreeze Rika" Yuu said sternly "that's not me..." Kai said looking closely at Rika soon the baby girl  started growing ice crystals Yuu's eyes widened.
"Oh my fucking god."

Yeah so the next chapter is gonna be like 9+years so if u can Alredy guess it's about Rika and Ichiro