Chapter 17

"NANAMI get your ass out here now!" The boss shouted Touko hit her head on the desk knowing something went wrong as sh ran outside facing the short man "yes sir?"she asked worried as she has never been shouted at like this "you out my business now I can't stand your attitude YOUR FIRERD!" He said everybody around them gasped confused as to why he would get rid of such a good employee  "si....r what what are you talking about?" She asked as her voice started cracking trying to hold the tears from falling "I'm tired of your shit you have everybody in here fooled but I know your plan to kill me and take the money for yourself" he shouted Touko didn't say a word she was speechless but a few people murmured things around and it soon got to Violet when she found out what had happened to her best friend she ran outside hoping she could save her "You filthy bitch trying to kill me for what so you can pay off your life as a slut! I think not" the boss said ready to slap Touko but Violet pushes him "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Violet said as she helped Touko up and stared at her boss "Touko would do non of the sort she doesn't care about the money so who ever told you this is wrong" Violet said tearing up "but I trust the new employee with my life now" the boss said and that's when Touko realised Yuu had set her up to get fired she ran Straight inside without stopping as soon as she saw the dark haired girl she grabbed her collar and looked at her dead in the eye "you bitch I don't care if my heart still loves you I hate you I hate everything about you the fact you blame me for koyomi leaving you is a selfless move Yuu I thought you were better but obviously your the one who hasn't gotten over me yet " she said slapping Yuu across the fact and walked away. Yuu just stood there and touched her lip were blood dropped out she felt this pain in her chest telling her she was wrong but she just sighed and carried on working.

After the work day finished Touko went home with Violet and Yuu was about to open the house door when she remembered Touko's face never seeing her so angry she rushed inside and fell on her knees crying her eyes and heart out *i can't believe I did this to her* her chest started beating really hard and it hurt like hell for her she rushed over to the table to grab some pills and swallowed 2 of them trying to calm down "This pain it's too much" she said to herself grabbing her phone calling her friend Tsukassa "hello" was heard from the other line "Tsukassa I need your help it happened again but it's worse this time" she said breathing heavily gasping for air the other line died there was a huge bust throw the door and Tsukassa ran inside the house facing Yuu "it's okay I got you" She said as she went in Yuu's room and under her bed to pull out a box of pills she ran towards Yuu and gave her a orange colour  pill and gave Yuu it with some water. Soon after Yuu started to calm herself down she opened her eyes and looked at Tsukassa "in so sorry it's happened again" Yuu said worried that her friend would be mad but Tsukassa just stared into Yuu's eyes and started to cry "why does this happen please we have been friend for over 2 years please tell me" Tsukassa ask Yuu just took a deep breath "it's Touko I have no idea what she has done to me but ever since I found out she left it shattered me into pieces I remember when it first happened"
*flashback*
The 15 year old girl walked towards Touko's house prepared to tell her how she felt "hopefully I'm not to late what if Sayaka has marked her already " she kept on walking until she saw a Sigh saying sold "WHAT!" She ran towards the door and knocked on it a lady opened it she looked nothing like Touko's parents or family "where is the Nanami family" Yuu asked "oh they left a few weeks ago" the woman said but right then and there Yuu's heart broke apart.
A few days later Yuu felt the same pain but worse she ran to the hospital and they had told her to see a man called ushio she followed the address and found the strange man dancing "are you Ushio " Yuu asked as she pants heavily "that's me and your Yuu and your having love problems is that right good because I'm always right just take these pills and you'll be fine" he said but turned around to see the girl still not satisfied "what do you mean love problems?" She asked "I mean who ever makes your heart jump you miss them your choosing the wrong path for your self you want to be with them but your stopping yourself from doing that and it's causing this pain" Ushio said before jumping up and down "now tell me what do you see in that timid Touko that you love"
*end flashback *
"So you love her but your doing something wrong " Tsukassa asked "yes I love her very much" Yuu said getting up and fixing her hair "I have to go" Tsukassa said as she walked out the house and started thinking *she still loves that bitch so I'll just get rid of there love* "can't underestimate her tho she didn't die the first time I tried "

Sorry it's been long but I thought this was gonna be a good chapter and btw the next chapter will have some Violet and Touko moments basically a lot of them