Chapter 37

Yuu woke up to the sun in her eyes she looked to the left of her seeing the twins sleeping she sighed and got up out of the hospital bed "totally forgot about Kai" she said struggling to walk but made it to his room she slid the door open only seeing Kai laying on a bed with Jinora sitting on the chair next to him "Jinora..." she said barley dragging her feet of the floor Jinora turned around and was a bit surprises "Yuu! You need to get back to bed you still haven't healed  from the twins" Jinora said placing her hand on Yuu's back and walking her out the door "no Jinora at least let me see what type of state he is in right now" Yuu ask Jinora thought for a moment but sighed she let go of Yuu and saw as she walked over to the bed. Yuu stared at the sleeping boy she closed her eyes and placed her hand on his head she soon felt a small pain in her chest, Yuu fell on her knees "Yuu!" Jinora shouted running up to Yuu on the floor "no...no I'm fine.." Yuu said getting back on her feet "I know what he is going through I can help him but we need Ushio right now go ask one of the doctors for him" Yuu said before placing her hand back on his head. Jinora ran out the room and found a Doctor "please sir where is master Ushio?" Jinora asked there was a gush of wind "right here" the man behind Jinora said smiling Jinora turned around and stayed silent "Ushio?" She asked backing up a bit "the flesh and blood but come on we can't keep your boyfriend waiting"Ushio said grabbing Jinora wrist and running back to the room *Boyfriend what the fuck* Jinora thought as she blushed deeply.
Ushio opened the door and smiled "USHIO IS IN THE BUILDING!" He shouted smiling like crazy Yuu just turned her head to look at him "help me I can't take all the energy out of him with me in this state " Yuu said weakly smiling Ushio just nodded and walked over to the other side of the bed he placed his hand on Kai's head and closed his eyes.
A few minuets later Kai began to move a little but was still unconscious
*Flash back"
The red haired boy ran  up the stairs with tears falling down his face he quickly ran in his room and got under the bed. He heard shouts and cries but didn't move a bit there was a huge bang on the boys door it went silent for a moment before the door broke open "We don't lock doors in the house you filthy bitch!"  The man shouted the man went on his knees and peaked under the bed his red devilish eyes glowed "I found you..." the man said humming a tune he grabbed the boy by his neck and threw him on the floor "what did I tell you about huddling from daddy!" The man shouted "I'm sorry Sir I won't do it again" Kai said tears still rolling down his face the man raised his hand and Slapped Kai across the face "MY NAME IS FATHER TO YOU BITCH!" the man shouted he took his pants off showing his 6 inch dick "now you know what to
do!" The man said stroking his dick "father I don't want to today I like girls" Kai said still trembling "SHUT UP or daddy will beat you just like your pathetic mother downstairs" the man said grabbing Kai's head forcing him to suck his dick "~mmm... good boy~"the man said laughing a bit
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Kai screamed "NOO FATHER!!" He shouted Yuu, Ushio and Jinora looked at him surprised "sorry..." he said before Jinora hugged him tightly "OH God Kai you scared me" she said before looking. into Kai's eyes she pulled him into a kiss Kai shoved his tongue in Jinoras mouth ~mmmm~ ...Yuu 
looked over to Ushio "let's go.." she said before walking out the room. Jinora sat on top of Kai's lap and stared I at him "Kai I have something to~Mhhh!" Kai kissed
Jinora "Kai stop...ngh..it's.."Jinora tried to finish her sentence but was blushing like crazy "what's wrong Jinora?" Kai asked "your thing I can feel it" Jinora said still blushing Kai smiled and pinned Jinora to the bed he sucked on Jinroas neck ~...ahmmm~  "Kai you need to slow down" Jinora said but Kai didn't listen Kai rubbed his hands all over Jinoras body he grabbed one of her boobs "I've always wanted to do this with you" Kai said smiling which sent Jinora to look away Kai took of Jinoras shirt revealing her breast Kai just stared at them "t~there huge!" He said licking one of her boobs "~hmm~stop~pleas~mmm" but Kai still didnt listen "I've waited years to feel your body like this I've waited years to see that cute expression of yours so let me please take it" Kai asked Jinora didn't answer she sight and looked away she rapped her arms around his neck "alright go ahead.." she said smiling a bit. Kai grabbed his pants and pulled out his 10 inch dick "look at it" Kai said smiling Jinora turned her head staring at his dick "I~its big.." she whispered Kai placed his hand on her face "only for you" Kai said before pushing the tip of his dick inside Her pussy "Ahh wait... it hurts and we need a condom" Jinora said Kai looked around the room "I'll pull out"Kai smiled and slammed his dick all the way inside Jinora "AHHH!" She shouted "shit your right as fuck" Kai said blushing,Kai looked at his dick and looked back at Jinora "your not a virgin are you?" Kai asked softly without looking into her eyes Jinora closed her eyes "no I lost it some time ago" she said Kai then pulled his dick out "has he taken your ass or is that still fresh" he asked Jinora jumped and looked at Kai "wait we can't it might hurt" she said sweating "so he hasn't that's good all mine" he said sliding his dick inside Jinoras ass ~mmm~it's too big stop" she pleaded but Kai only smirked before slamming his whole dick since Jinroas ass "AHHH~I'm cumming!!" She shouted clenching the bed sheets "~me too your ass is so tight!" Kai said pushing his whole dick in once again before pulling out as he came all over jinoras face "shit" he said looking down jinora had spilt juices all over the bed "ill clean up after " Kai said jinora sat up and tried to walk out the room but fell down on the floor "I hate you now I can't walk" she said "don't hate me it's you who didn't stop me and you loved it anyway" Kai said helping jinora up and licking her neck.

Yuu stood outside Kai's door and smirked "they finally did it" she said she turned around seeing about 50 doctors "what the fuck" she said before one doctor came out "we all heard it" he said Yuu just laughed softly