chapter 8

Maki had his hand on his head walking back home as he opened the door he could hear a woman's voice moaning "again cheating on mother...again" Maki said sighing then making his was through the mansion he passed a room that was always locked *dads upstairs busy so maybe I could see him* maki thought getting a key from under the carpet and unlocking the half broken door. "Hello brother" Maki said. Maki stared at the black haired boy laying on the floor looking very skinny "Mmm..maki" Suguru said whilst trembling "he hasn't fed you has he?" Maki asked analysing his brothers condition but Suguru did not answer and just looked down, Maki walked out the room heading to look for some food in the kitchen. A few minutes passed and maki came back on the room with food then gave it to Suguru "here take it" Maki said staring into his brothers soulless eyes *its my fault* "maki you don't have to be helping me its my fault I'm in here its my fault I'm a frailer to this family" Suguru said with tears rolling down his face "NO! This is not your fault I'll stop father soon and we both can live our lives father is crazy" Maki said before realising his brother started shaking and pointed behind maki, he then turned around and was face to face with his father "You were always a troubled child but I made you listen now you disobey me by talking to this failure and giving him food!" There father said before slapping making across his face and pulling a knife out and slicing makis wrist "AHHH" maki screamed his father drew the knife and put it on the floor "next time I'll cut your head off boy"

Yuu ran towards the hospital and opened the door looking at the doctor pushing Sayaka out the room, Yuu ran toward Sayaka "What's going on!?" Yuu asked looking at Sayaka "she broke her spine and loss a lot of blood they said go home" Sayaka said before walking pass Yuu "oh and by the way you should check your phone it was Toukos idea" Sayaka said laughing as she walked out the hospital. Yuu was confused but opened her phone and saw that Akari had texted her she looked at the post and read it "My new girl...friend..." Yuu slowly said before tears built up in her eyes she felt her heart start to slow down a bit she took a seat and tried to focus on what had happened "Sayaka and Touko are together"

A few hours passed and the doctor came back out with blood all on his fingers and turned his head to look at the peaches haired girl "oh your still here?" The doctor said walking up to Yuu "can I see her" Yuu said frustrated but the doctor did not reply "CAN I SEE HER!" Yuu shouted holding her hands in a fist e doctor just nodded as Yuu walked in the room her eyes widened seeing Touko her heart started to race and start beating loud as ever until she remember that Sayaka and Touko were dating and her heart stopped beating so fast "Yuu!" Touko said turning her face to look at her love. Yuu took a seat and had a serious face on she looked at Touko and Touko looked back at Yuu "did anything happened while I was gone" Yuu said trmebling. "What no nothing happened" Touko said still confused "Nothing really nothing with Sayaka?" Yuu said but a bit more harsh "nothing what are you getting at Yuu?" Touko said before her eyes widened as Yuu stood up and cried "YOU BITCH YOUR LYING YOUR DATING SAYAKA I SAW IT YOU KISSED HER" Yuu shouted while crying. Touko just stayed silent "I was gonna tell yo-" SLAPPPP Yuu slaped Touko on the face "You kiss me you say you love me and I believed you but you just play me fuck you really fuck you" Yuu said before running out the hospital