Chapter 50

Katski ran home as the sky got brighter for the morning still trembling she saw a big house and knocked on the door "Mother it's me" she said Violet opened the door then slapped her daughter "you foolish fucking child! You thought you could kill them I've tried for years you slut!" Violet shouted she left the door open and walked back inside mumbling something. Katski touched her cheek feeling blood *uh why me* she thought as she walked in the house she glanced over and saw a couple of dead bodies on the floor "do you want me to take them out?" Katski said Violet just nodded and went back in the living room. Katski grabbed one of the mans arm and dragged him into the back yard the man slowly opened his eyes "Hey what's re you doing!" He shouted trying to move but there was a whole in his stomach "she!..that woman tried to kill me" the man shouted as he was about to pass out Katski closed her eyes "please forgive me mother will kill me if she finds out about you" she said strangling to man "mmm! Ah!" The man shouted trying to get out of her grip but it was no use the man soon died in Katski's arms her face was full of tears "I'm so sorry.." she said kennelling on the ground still crying "this... all of this is wrong...That stupid Ichiro did something to me" she said touching her chest her heart beat fast and loud. Violet saw her daughter on the floor crying "pathetic" she mumbled walking outside in the yard "what are you doing bitch!" Violet shouted grabbing a knife walking towards Katski "mother he was still alive...so I k-... I... I k~killed him" she said trembling even more "Your too soft" Violet said walking up to the dead body and ripping out all his organs she smiled as blood splashed on her face she licked it off and kept laughing uncontrollably "HAHA! Die!! This is how you have fun!" She shouted still smiling while Katski stared at the insane woman "mother..."

Rika laid in the bed until the sun shined in her eyes she lifted up her head and rubbed her eyes "mmm...so tired I want to go back to sle-AHH!" She shouted as she saw a naked Rio next to her she quickly looked back at herself and saw she was naked too "what the fuck happened" she said as she jumped out the bed and found her clothes on the floor Rio opened her eyes seeing Rika panic "what's wrong Nanami-San?" Rio asked sitting up "w~why are we both naked did we.." she said not mentioning the last part Rio looked up and sighed "no we didn't you wanted to but no we didn't sadly I respect you too much to take you while your drunk" Rio said blushing
"Dr-unk?"
*FLASHBACK*
"Hey slow down on the drinks and stop singing so Loud my dad might come in" Rio said smiling by what Rika was doing "wow he might come in you Eww that's nasty!" Rika said moving about the room laughing she walked up to Rio and laid on the bed unbuttoning her shirt and taking off her jeans Rio blushed and looked away "your getting undressed here?" Rio said struggling to say the words "come on Fuck me come in me please...I'd  love to be fucked by you" Riak said kissing Rio's neck you "mmm.." Rio moaned as she pushed Riak back "lets go to bed I'll fuck you while you sleep okay darling" she said still blushing but even more Rika nodded as she held the drink and went under the covers and fell asleep Rio stared at her and sighed "I..love you so much" Rio said laying next to her
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Rika blushed in embarrassment "I'm sorry I caused trouble" she said rubbing the back of her head "go have a shower then you can go home I think your parents are worried" Rio said laying back in the bed Rika smiled and kisses Rio on the lips before running into the shower she Slammed the door and turned on the hot water before walking in the shower "Ahh shit why did I do that" she said she looked down and touched her pussy *remember you have to be brave* she thought "RIO CAN YOU COME IN THE SHWOER WITH ME" Rika said blushing A few minuets later the bathroom door opens Rika saw the naked girl again she stared at her abs and blushed again Rio liked her lips and got in the shower behind Rika "you actually want to shower together I'm surprised" Rio Said placing her hands on Rika's boobs "I'll make your first time the best time.." Rio Whispered in Rika's ear Rika blushed deeply *i love her so much*

Sorry it's short but just saying this does end at 54 or 53 depends