Chapter 18

Touko was lying on her bed trying to think what she was gonna do when an idea piped into her head she grabbed her phone and text a few people "this will be fun" she said placing her phone back on her bedside table. A couple hours later there was a knock heard from the door Touko shot up in an instant exited to see her old friends she ran to the door seeing a Curley haired boy "Jr! Long time no see" she shouted hugging the boy "Touko how have you been?" Jr asked letting Touko go "fine you know loosing my job to my ex and all nothing new" she said rolling her eyes "You lost your job are you serious!" He shouted "jr?" Touko said worried but there was no answer Touko looked confused "Jr? How the fuck did you get here?" Touko asked confused as fuck "oh I had yue drop me here you know her being over protective over protective over me being unable to drive " he said walking inside the house "did the others get your message?" He asked playing with his hair "yes but I don't know how Marco will get my message with him being blind and all" Touko said sitting on the floor "oh I think he will come him and lark are-" Jr was about to finish his sentence but he was interrupted by another knock Touko stood up and went to open her door seeing 3 people "Marco,lark and Sade" Touko said inviting her friend Inside she looked up and the girl and noticed she was much taller then her "um  Sade how the fuck did you get so tall?" Touko asked the brown haired girl turned to face her friend "ask my father" Sade said before grabbing her blind friend by the head and hugged him "MARCO I missed you so much I missed all of you we must talk right now" Sade demanded a few minutes later Marco Lark Touko Jr and Sade were siting in the living room "Jr you got a girlfriend yet?" Sade asked but Jr didn't answer Sade started poking the small boy on his head "Stop! I'm gay" he said and waited for everybody to argue "I knew it always watching the boys in the changing room" Lark said bursting into laughter "well do you have a boyfriend" Lark asked "yes you will all meet him eventually but not now" Jr said the room went silent after a few more minutes everybody found out that Marco was still single along with Lark and Sade "Touko.., what about you don't think we forgot about your old little play girl" the 4 said in union Touko looked down and took a deep breath "Yuu got my fired today she may have been jealous and told my boss that I wanted to kill him witch is all lies he believed her of course  so I went to her and told her I don't care if I say I love you I really hate you and left it at that so violet has been helping me find a job" Touko said everybody was shocked then Marco broke the silence "that girl Violet likes you I remember the first time you introduced us to her she had her heart racing when you touched her I can tell when we asked her if she had feelings for you she lied her body was shaking I could feel it" Marco said "OH MY GOD! Blind boy has some use in life" Sade shouted Marco got ignored and tried punching Sade but missed *she likes me just like my dream *