Chapter 48

-After school-

The twins ran towards there house along with Itona. Ichiro opened the door panting his face was all red. Yuu, Touko and Itona's parents ran up to the Three teens "what's wrong we got a call that a fight happened...who did this to my babies" Yuu said Rika took a deep breath "mother we need to talk NOW!" She said clenching her fist still holding her bruised arm. Once everybody had sat down Rika spoke "was there anybody with the same flame power as you apart from Ichiro?" Rika asked the question shocked both parents but they stayed calm "no not that I know of "Yuu said looking down at the table "that must be a lie because Katski Kaname had flames and she burnt me" Rika said still confused Yuu's eyes widened "w-what?" She said Touko started sweating Jinora trembled a bit as she was comforted by Kai "did you say Kaname?" Jinora said still shaking The teens nodded but where a bit confused "Violet couldn't have had a child ...could she?" Yuu said turning to Touko "wait so your telling me the woman we have been training to fight now had a daughter? What the fuck" Ichiro said Touko got up and slapped Ichiro across the face "you will not be fighting anyone especially her"
Blood dropped from Ichiro's nose Everybody was shocked Ichiro stood up and stared at Touko "What do you want me to fucking do sit here as a mad woman and her daughter are out to kill my family and friends because if you think I'm that type of person then I'm not your son!" Ichiro shouted as he ran out the house.
Rika was shocked she looked over at Touko and saw her eyes water "mother..." she said holding her hand out but Touko sat back down and started to cry it was the first time anybody had seen her cry since the twins were born Yuu held Touko "he is right I'm not his mother" Touko said still crying "no mother you are he is just upset he wants to help"Rika said Yuu comforted Touko and walked her to there bedroom Jinora sat down next to her husband "never thought Nanami could cry" se said holding her head "you two should go have fun we'll look for Ichiro" said before Itona sighed "no I'll look for him Rika can go out or something you two need to rest and make sure Aunty Touko is alright" Itona said walking out the house.

Rika looked down and saw her phone vibrate she picked it up and walked out the room "hello?" She said "Hey it's me Rio can we talk?" Rio said in a soft voice it gave small shivers down Rika's spine "uh..fine no bullshit though" Rika said she soon got a text massage from Rio sending a address "isn't that where the rich people live?" She said walking out the house. She soon arrived at the house and smiled seeing a big house she knocked on the door a man opened the door holding a little boy "pwetttyy pwettyy!" Takashi said holding his hands out to Rika. Riak smiled "ah you must be Rika?" The man said Rika was a bit confused "how do you know my name sir?" She said rubbing the back of her head "oh because every morning Rio is always doing this in the bathroom moaning your name it's quiet adorable" he said winking at her he let the red blushed girl in the house "RIO! Your girlfriend is here" the man shouted Rio jumped down the stares and looked at Rika. Rika was shocked to see Rio in such a outfit she had a cute dress on which made Rika blush even more Rio held her hand out "ready to talk about that hang out we were going to have 5 years ago" she said smiling