Chapter 45

The three teens walk out of the woods "so where do you think our parents will be" Itona asked scratching the back of his head "probably at your house mama did say if anything ever went wrong we should go to your house so let's go there" Rika said walking in a direction the two boys looked at each other and followed.

Yuu was lying on the bed "Babe I feel useless" Yuu said as her voice cracked Touko turned around facing her wife "I mean I had kids and I don't even know where they are what type of mot-THERE HERE!" Yuu shout jumping out of the bed and running to the door both jinora and Kai had felt the same way and ran to the door they opened the door. Yuu's eyes widened as tears dropped from her face "...y~our back" she said faintly before running and hugging both her kids so did Touko Itona hid behind Rika scared "go on Itona don't be scared" Rika said pushing the boy in front of her Itona's parents hugged him he felt a small tug on his trousers he looked down seeing a red haired little girl "Hi.."  she said her voice was very soothing to Itona "you must be my sister.....I'm Itona your older brother" he said picking the small girl up she smiled. Kai and Jinora  had tears in there eyes "I missed him so much" Jinora said as her tears dropped on the floor.
Soon enough everybody was inside the house sitting down "what were you guys doing all theses years" Yuu said looking down "well we found Ushio and he trained all of us I can actually fully use my flames and Rika is the same as ever but Itona can control people now actually humans " Ichiro said  Itona looked over seeing his friend and blushed deeply Everybody noticed "why you blushing?" Ichiro asked. Rika sighed "oh you two slept in the same bed and only now your confused why he is like this" Rika said placing her head on the table "shut up Rika go find you school girlfriend" Ichiro said making a flame with his palm "talking about school you two still have school and so do you Itona you guys go back to school tomorrow..I had to tell the school you guys went on Holiday" Touko said Ichiro stood up and looked at Itona "we need to talk" he said sternly walking up to The spare bedroom Itona soon followed. "Itona I've been thinking" Ichiro said sweating Itona just nodded "maybe we could talk more you know..I'm not good at theses confession things" Ichiro said blushing like crazy Itona's eyes lit up he ran and pushed Ichiro on the bed and sat on his lap "Itona what are you doing!?" Ichiro said still blushing "in claiming  you as mine" Itona said sucking on Ichiros neck ~hmmm..~ Ichiro moaned Itona slid his hand down to Ichiros pants "what are you doing" Ichiro said lifting his head up "shh or they will hear you" Itona said rubbing Ichiros dick Itona smiled feeling Ichiros dick grow "so you do like it" Itona said but there was no answer Ichiro just blushed Itona took off Ichiro's top and kissed his chest all the way down "take them off"he said seductively Ichiro took his pants off revealing his 9inch dick "bigger than I expected" Itona said licking the tip ~haamm...~ Ichiro moaned closing his eyes as Itona put his whole dick in his mouth sucking on it "wait~Mmmm!" Ichiro softly said "Did you want me to stop Daddy?" Itona said Ichiro just looked at him and pushed His head all the way down "Fuckkkk!" Ichiro shouted as he let all his cum out in Itonas mouth ~mmm!" Itona moaned swallowing Ichiros juice "thank you daddy" Itona said licking his lips "wait...how big is yours?" Ichiro asked looking away Itona looked down "only 5 inches" he said quietly Ichiro didn't say anything "next time maybe I can fuck you" Ichiro said still blushing "any time daddy" Itona said walking out the room.
Ichiro closed his eyes and tried to stand up but fell on the bed again he painted heavily "shit...it hur~ts" he said holding his chest for a few minuets before his breathing went back to normal  "I should tell mama about this soon" he said laying back in the bed going to sleep