Chapter 8

It was around 8AM when Roseanne received a text from Taehyung. He told her to meet him at the theme park at 10AM.

She just had her breakfast when she got the text. So she hurriedly went back to her room. Then she opened her wardrobe and looked for an outfit. She placed some clothes on her bed to look at them carefully. She had a hard time choosing because of her wanting to impress him.

When she glanced at the clock, it was already 8:45AM. She gasped in surprise. Then she hurriedly went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After taking a bath, she randomly picked some clothes. She put her hair up in a messy bun and used a rosy lip tint on her lips. She grabbed her small backpack before heading downstairs.

She passed by Jimin in the living room, watching baseball.

“Where are you going?”

“Outside.”

He rolled his eyes at her. “Obviously. Who are you meeting?”

“Oh! Just some friends.” She smiled awkwardly before walking out.

I really don’t know why I lied. It’s just that . . . I don’t know what to tell him. Am I even allowed to go on a date? That is . . . Is this considered an actual date?

... ... ... ... ...

It was already ten minutes past 10AM but Roseanne had not yet arrived. Taehyung was starting to get anxious.

What if Jimin found out? What if he’s stopping her from coming here? What if…

“Oppa!” Roseanne called as she ran to him. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t notice the time.”

He was mesmerized with her looks. She was wearing a denim jumper shorts over a cuffed sleeve pink shirt. She paired it with a white sneakers and ankle length white socks.

“It’s fine. I don’t mind waiting.”

If it’s you, I don’t mind at all.

He was wearing a dark blue pullover paired with a black ripped pants. He wore a black high top sneakers and placed his cap backwards to finish his look.

If I had known he would look this good, I would have come earlier.

“Thanks, Oppa.”

“Come on, let’s get inside.”

After paying for their tickets, they headed straight to buy animal ear headbands.

“Rosie, I don’t think this fits me at all.” Taehyung whined while looking at the headbands displayed in front of him.

“Please, Oppa.” She looked at him with her cute puppy eyes. “Do you want me to choose for you?”

“Fine. Then I get to choose for you too.”

“Okay!”

Taehyung was scrunching his face while taking off his cap. “Do I really need to do this?”

“Yup!” Roseanne grabbed his cap from him and placed it inside her bag. “Now can you please bend a little? You’re too tall, I can’t put this on you.”

He complied before she carefully placed his tiger headband over his head. “There. It looks good on you.”

“Does it, really?” He asked mockingly.

“Of course. Now put my headband for me. What is that anyway?”

“It’s a chipmunk.” He grinned. “Because you look like one because of these chubby cheeks.” He said as he softly pinched her cheeks.