Chapter 24

Author's Note

Let me insert this first, because I just can't believe this. It's so incredible and I'm truly grateful for all of you who are reading this story.

 It's so incredible and I'm truly grateful for all of you who are reading this story

Thank you everyone! 😘

Please continue supporting this story. And do enjoy this chapter.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It’s been a week since their summer trip.

It’s also been a week since Roseanne heard Taehyung’s confession. But he didn’t say anything further when they bid goodbye from that trip. So she assumed that she heard wrong.

But it’s also been a week since Taehyung had been sending lunch over for Roseanne. The first time he did it, she was surprised and grateful. And when he did it again the next day, she started to feel puzzled but she tried not to mind it. So when he did it again for the third time, she finally told him that she appreciated what he was doing but it was unnecessary. But he didn’t even give her an explanation and did it for the fourth and fifth time.

So now, she was currently calling him.

“Taehyung-oppa.” Roseanne said after her call was answered. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don’t need to send me lunch every day.”

“And how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t mind doing that at all.”

“But why are you doing this?”

“Well . . . Actually . . . When I heard from Jimin that you’ll be busy this week, I thought that making sure you eat healthily and on time is the only thing I can do to cheer you up.”

“You didn’t have to. But thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“So . . . Uh, I have to go. Bye!”

“Bye? Just like that?”

“Huh?”

“You called me just to talk about the lunch I sent for you?”

“Uh, yeah?”

“Your cruel, Rosie. Tsk.”

“Why? What did I do now?”

“I thought it was something urgent . . . like you missed me or something. Because it’s the first time I received a call from you ever since we got each other’s numbers. You have only ever sent me text messages.”