Chapter 10

"Oppa!" Roseanne approached Taehyung right after the glass fell in the sink. "What happened?"

"I don't know. It just slipped from my hand." He grinned.

But deep inside, he was still shocked at the news he just heard from her.

I wasn't able to get through Jimin yet. Now, there's another person who's keeping her from me. I really should have gone back sooner. Am I too late?

He started cleaning the broken glass.

"Aw!" He shrieked.

"Oppa! You should have been careful. Look what happened." She nagged as she washed his bleeding finger. Then she dragged him to the dining table and told him to sit there.

"Where's your first aid kit?"

"It's in my room, in the bottom drawer of my right bedside table."

She ran towards his room and looked for the first aid kit. Then she ran back to him with it.

She sat down in front of him and grabbed his wounded finger. Then she got a cotton and wiped off some of the blood. The cut was not deep but it was around an inch long.

When she grabbed an antiseptic, he stopped her.

"You don't need that. The cut isn't that big anyway."

"So? It won't harm you if I use it."

"Fine."

She poured antiseptic on a cotton ball and dabbed it on his cut. Then she picked the antibiotic cream and applied a small amount on his cut.

I like this. I like the feeling of her wanting to take care of me. I like it so much that it pains me how she cannot do the same with my heart.

"There." She said after letting his finger go. "Oh, wait!" She grabbed a small bandage and placed it over his cut.

"Rosie, this is really too much."

She pouted at him.

"Cute!" He pinched her cheek before checking his bandaged cut. "You did well. Good job!" He said mockingly.

She snob at him before cleaning up.

"Of course!" She stood up and grabbed her things. "Let's go? Before you get late to work."

"How about you? Don't you have work? What do you do by the way?"

"I'm a music teacher and I only have afternoon classes for today. So I'm completely free in the morning."

"I see. Hmmm. As much as I'd love to catch up with you, I really need to go."

"You're right. We should do that."

"Let's exchange numbers then."

"Yeah."

They exchanged phone numbers before they headed out and went to their own ways.

... ... ... ... ...

Roseanne just got home. She's living in an apartment a few blocks from the school that she was working at. She moved out of her parent's house since their house was a bit far from her workplace. On the other hand, Jimin was still living with their parents since he was managing some of their businesses and there was no need for him to move.

She dropped down on her bed, thinking about her meeting with Taehyung. She laughed at herself for all the embarrassing things she did in front of him.

Me and my stupid drunk self. What a fool!

When he left for Canada, she was devastated. Everything that happened between them left her absolutely confused.