Chapter 23

Roseanne and Lisa just came from a swim at the beach. Roseanne was wearing a navy blue zip up sleeveless monokini which was unzipped halfway to her chest. While Lisa was wearing an emerald green high neck halter two-piece bikini.

They were drying themselves under the shade of a beach umbrella when two guys passed by them. One was wearing a floral print slim fit tank top while the other was wearing a dark blue Hawaiian shirt that was buttoned at the middle with only one button. They were both wearing plain colored board shorts.

Lisa shrieked, “Babe!” She called to the guy who was wearing a tank top.

“Babe!” Jungkook called back as he ran to the girls with Taehyung following behind. “We’ve been looking all around for the two of you.”

“We went swimming. What else should one do at the beach?” Lisa answered.

Taehyung was trying to keep his eyes from Roseanne when he interjected, “We could go parasailing.”

Don’t look Taehyung, don’t even dare turn your head towards her. It’s dangerous.

At the same time, Roseanne gulped a lump in her throat as she found it difficult to avoid staring at Taehyung. He was standing so dangerously close to her.

Why isn’t he wearing an undershirt?

“That sounds great!” Lisa chirped before turning to Roseanne. “Chae, what do you think?”

Roseanne snapped her head back to Lisa in an instant. “Yeah! We should go.” She answered mindlessly before standing up and walked towards the direction of the hotel.

“Wait!!! Where are you going?” Lisa asked.

She quickly faced them, “Aren’t we going back to the hotel?”

“Taehyung-oppa just suggested that we should go parasailing.”

Roseanne briefly looked at Taehyung before answering, “He did?”

“Chae, why do you seem like you’re spacing out? Were you even listening to our conversation earlier?” Lisa wondered.

“Uh . . . I’m so sorry Lis. I must have drank a lot of ocean water from our swim earlier.” She answered with a forced laugh.

“Oh yeah, told ya that was a big wave.” Lisa giggled.

“It was, indeed.” Roseanne answered with a soft chuckle. Then she grabbed her matching blue knitted beach tunic and wore it over her swimwear.

Lisa was already wearing her white kimono over her bikini.

“Alright, let’s go!!” Lisa cheered.

Lisa and Jungkook were cheerfully walking ahead. They were holding each other’s hand as they sang random songs together. While Roseanne and Taehyung were both hesitant in starting a conversation with each other. They were silently walking beside each other.

Roseanne and Taehyung were a couple of feet behind Lisa and Jungkook when Roseanne noticed some girls looking at Taehyung. She felt her cheek heat up when she realized where the other girls’ eyes were directed to. His broad sculpted chest were exposed for everyone to see.

See? Even they were distracted. Because who wouldn’t be? When a man like Taehyung naturally pulled off this outfit on him.

But after hearing her own thoughts, she stopped walking. Then she stretched out her hand and grabbed Taehyung’s wrist without warning.

Taehyung halted in his tracks and looked at Roseanne surprisingly.

“What?”

Without caring to respond, she made her eyes run over Taehyung’s appearance. She openly leered at him.