Chapter 30

Roseanne was clearing out the dishes on the table when she dared to ask what Taehyung was sulking about. He’d been that way ever since Jennie left the apartment.

“You completely ignored me when she came.” He whined.

“I. Did. Not.” She denied.

“Yes, you did. And you even call each other hubby and wifey.”

“Woah! Is my Taehyungie being jealous right now?”

“Hmmp!” He groaned before proceeding to wash the dishes.

She hugged him from the back. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry won’t suffice. Because you also easily told Jennie the real reason why you wanted to keep our relationship a secret. Why can’t you do the same with me?”

She heaved a deep sigh. “I know. I’m really sorry. So tell me, how should I make it up to you?”

“Well . . . if you ask me . . .”

“That’s it, Rosie. That’s it.” Taehyung moaned.

“Oppa!” Roseanne called, sounding like she was getting out of breath. “How am I doing?”

“You are doing so great babe. How did you become so good at this?”

“Practice?” She giggled.

He was surprised at her answer. “Practice? With who?”

Ignoring his question, she exclaimed. “Oppa, I’m slipping. It’s too wet.”

“Please babe. Just endure it for a few more minutes. You’re doing great!”

“But Oppa . . .”

Before she can finish what she was trying to say, she fell with her butt on the floor.

“Told ya, it was too wet.” She grumbled.

Taehyung got up from the couch and chuckled as he looked down on her.

“And whose fault was that?” He asked. “I told you not to use too much massage oil. Look what happened.”

“It’s because you kept on moving while I was pouring it on your back. So I accidentally put more than I intended to.”

“I was adjusting my position so that we can be both comfortable while you are massaging my back.”

Just a few minutes ago, Taehyung asked her to give him a massage on the back as her punishment. So after doing the dishes, he hurriedly went to the living room where Roseanne was already waiting for him.

He lied face down on the couch while she got up on his back to give him the massage. She was kneeling on his oil-drenched back before she slipped and fell down on the floor.

He stretched out his hand to pull her up.

She happily accepted it. But she wasn’t expecting what he did next.

She didn’t realize the extent of the force that he put in pulling her up, she almost stumbled down before falling straight on his lap.

And they were caught in each other’s gaze when they heard someone came in through Roseanne’s front door.

“CHAENG!!” A voice bellowed across her apartment.

Both Roseanne and Taehyung looked completely flabbergasted after recognizing the owner of that voice.

“It’s Jimin. Shit!”

“That’s Jimin-oppa!!”

Roseanne snapped her head at Taehyung. “Oppa, you go hide somewhere while I’ll go and distract him. Okay? Don’t get caught!”